Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

866 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

2 hours ago, CmonDownToFL said:

Don't you see fuckface Fanato will never understand her? That goes for all the other stuck up rats who review albums and think they're some sort of grandeur music critic when in reality the only people watching them (for the most part) are 14 year olds and other insecure men who need to adopt opinions as their own to seem more interesting. 

Also, I'm cackling at the only person here agreeing with him being the Lana body shamer who said if we like BB we aren't real fans. The jokes are writing themselves :ohmy:

Melon literally gave Cocc a higher rating than most stans on here lol. He just has a different opinion y’all need to chill you guys act so deranged when anybody doesn’t agree exactly with your opinions of lana’s music. Always the ad hominems too. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

Melon literally gave Cocc a higher rating than most stans on here lol. He just has a different opinion y’all need to chill you guys act so deranged when anybody doesn’t agree exactly with your opinions of lana’s music. Always the ad hominems too. 

Omg lmfao, you're going  hard for him. Are you his fan or is he your secret crush? The cocc argument is irrelevant & we'll continue acting deranged if & when we please. Do not @ me again, I don't come on here to argue with people - I come here to laugh with my girlies. 

Begone! :tommy:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Like I ever gave a fuck about what Fanta has ever said about any artist ever. Didn’t care when he really liked NFR and Chemtrails, didn't care when he trashed all of her other albums.

I admire his impartiality I guess but his reluctance to give positive commentaries to appear more eclectic does not go unnoticed.

IMG-7960.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

u know the album is tanking when they throw a listening party dueing release week :deadbanana:i hope theyve got smth else up their sleeve (like a new vinyl variant :creep:) to give her one last sales boost

Counterpoint: the album release is a moment of global celebration for fans and a listening party is a magical way to appreciate the music with friends old and new

29 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

Omg lmfao, you're going  hard for him. Are you his fan or is he your secret crush? The cocc argument is irrelevant & we'll continue acting deranged if & when we please. Do not @ me again, I don't come on here to argue with people - I come here to laugh with my girlies. 

Begone! :tommy:

Please take your toxicity to a different site, perhaps twitter.  You’ve insulted multiple users but sure you aren’t here to argue….

This exhausting discourse aside, the album is great on the 20th listen. I dont care very much for Beautiful or VFR. That’s not to say they’re bad but I think the rest of the album is much better/ intery

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I don’t see anyone ever praising the title track… It’s my favorite song on the album, it’s so simple but the lyrics are just striking

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

2 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I don’t see anyone ever praising the title track… It’s my favorite song on the album, it’s so simple but the lyrics are just striking

One of her best songs ever! The lyrics, the atmosphere, the emotion. It amazes me every time I hear it :wowcry: