Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

32 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

if this is about me I assure you I respect and love Tommy truly forgive me if I’ve demonstrated anything other than appreciation for Tommy :tommy:

omg hahahaha. I see it used so often and it goes back so many years lol i just (incorrectly here) generally assume when I see it used that people don't know Tommy 

Here's the deal
My father never stepped in
When his wife would rage at me
So I ended up awkward but sweet
Later than hospitals and still on my feet
Comfortably numb but with lithium came poetry

YHTI.gif

Spoiler

Currently trying to work listening to this and I can't stop crying :trisha:  Thank god I worked from home today  :air:

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana’s team and label must be worried to organise a listening party, like they probably didn’t expect it to debut outside the top 10. I know Lana doesn’t give a fuck, but her label will they are a business. 

if they were smart enough to realize she needs the pysicals for a strong debut and they should make dealer a single with a good music video because it's trending, she would debut in the top 3 easily

I haven’t watched Fantano’s BB assessment yet to agree or disagree, but this review seems to be a very controversial one among his viewers—there are nearly 2K dislikes & only 2.6K likes. Oof

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

18 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana’s team and label must be worried to organise a listening party, like they probably didn’t expect it to debut outside the top 10. I know Lana doesn’t give a fuck, but her label will they are a business. 

They probally want to push her to N5 on USA since the difference is very small and possible take her to beat elton john on UK. A listening party solve all those problems at once

Lust For Dead   large.gif

16 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I haven’t watched Fantano’s BB assessment yet to agree or disagree, but this review seems to be a very controversial one among his viewers—there are nearly 2K dislikes & only 2.6K likes. Oof

Yep, like the UV’s one :smokes:

I hope she does another one of those IG lives. I hope for her it was as enjoyable as it was for us so that she will continue to do them. It was really special 

imagine if she could play BB and talk about the lyrics and stuff 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

31 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

if they were smart enough to realize she needs the pysicals for a strong debut and they should make dealer a single with a good music video because it's trending, she would debut in the top 3 easily

well they can’t exactly make a music video for a song that unexpectedly went viral with only 2 days of first week tracking left :deadbanana:

Just a note: a thread was made for the listening party if anyone wants more info :yesnod: I actually think this is a really cute idea, even cuter if Lana's gonna be there! It'll be like our release night celebrations but expanded 

imageproxy.jpg

look what the mailman just dropped :wub: and right before the listening party, even though it's happening via streaming I love that I have the physical copy with me lmao, she's so beautiful

fil56Zd.jpg

strong like a tree but the unlucky one