Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

I deeply love this album.

Of course I really like all of the songs in the album, but when I play it, the first thing that comes to mind is - "let's skip this and this and this song" (mostly in the first half). But then I give up and play it in full, and when the songs I was planning to skip are playing, I find myself vibing to them as if they were my favourites.

Oh Lana :wowcry::oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

What’s this about Emile x Mike?

the other day emile posted a picture on his instagram story of him on a bus/subway/train holding a giant fake blunt with the caption "omw to the studio" tagging mike dean :true: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

idk if relevant but i am wondering if emile haynie and mike dean are working on something for kid cudi, not lana :bebe:

On the last Kid Cudi album they both worked on, they didn't have any songs where they both had credits (unless my reading is wrong which it very well could be lol). I mean, knowing our luck it most likely is for him, but I'm choosing to believe otherwise until proven right or wrong :blush2:

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if Rob is playing piano on the next record too?

Note that his shirt is NOT the same one he was wearing when recording Sweet Carolina on June 14, 2021.  

I love how you don't only keep track of Lana's nail color but Rob's shirts too :thumb2: truly iconic

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wonder if Rob is playing piano on the next record too?

Note that his shirt is NOT the same one he was wearing when recording Sweet Carolina on June 14, 2021.  

i will only accept piano on the next record if it's rob who's playing it :true:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I love how you don't only keep track of Lana's nail color but Rob's shirts too :thumb2: truly iconic

I was laughing at myself earlier for the same thing :thumb3: Manicures, Hawaiian shirts….God only knows what’s next on my list :godlaugh:

thinking about how 1 week after BB was released I got blackout-shitwasted-drunk and first ended up not knowing who I was and where I was and then stumbling upon my childhood home crying my eyes out and screaming at the top of my lungs to my mother for not ever being there for me when I was growing up and how much I miss my dad even though he's 100% shit :true: also how I don't care about anyone else except my sisters and that my only duty in life is to protect them

Lana truly unlocked something with this album

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

7 minutes ago, lover said:

thinking about how 1 week after BB was released I got blackout-shitwasted-drunk and first ended up not knowing who I was and where I was and then stumbling upon my childhood home crying my eyes out and screaming at the top of my lungs to my mother for not ever being there for me when I was growing up and how much I miss my dad even though he's 100% shit :true: also how I don't care about anyone else except my sisters and that my only duty in life is to protect them

Lana truly unlocked something with this album

that was last week

image.png