Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

865 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

Lana is in a better place in her life, she finally found the real love, maybe not in a boyfriend but definitely in her family, her friends, her people. I’m so happy for her, she deserves all the goodness in her life.:kiss:

Just now, Creyk said:

Lana is in a better place in her life, she finally found the real love, maybe not in a boyfriend but definitely in her family, her friends, her people. I’m so happy for her, she deserves all the goodness in her life.:kiss:

the first few words of this rly scared me kshgjhgjkhjkfhgkd but yes i really hope that's true :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the first few words of this rly scared me kshgjhgjkhjkfhgkd but yes i really hope that's true :trisha:

I just know she is somewhere in a random hotel room right now having penned her next The Blackest Day level masterpiece and she is smirking to herself fully knowing that she will not give it to us :trisha:

i cant believe dealer was nearly track eight on chemtrails 

that means if the tracklist was the same as the final one, it would be between NAWWAL and Yosemite…

she is such a troll :willcut:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

6 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

LDR9 and AS+C manifestations :true: 

I was hoping for a music video for BBS, IYLDWM or Thunder. Or a Rolling Stone interview.

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bzbqdz6p7m3795fzlse

8 hours ago, Creyk said:

I just know she is somewhere in a random hotel room right now having penned her next The Blackest Day level masterpiece and she is smirking to herself fully knowing that she will not give it to us :trisha:

we'll just wait until it leaks in 2026 :true:

WGe8ynS.gif

6 hours ago, Thoth said:

After all the songs we are getting from her earlier sessions with Barrie, I think we can appreciate that she felt the need to change the lyrics of The Next Best American Record.

This has always fascinated me. Listening to the original 2016 version of that song and the version that ended up on NFR (which was done in 2017), it’s so interesting to see that shift between spite and sympathy that occurred within that 1 year (California was also done in 2017). I remember in the 2014 Rolling Stone interview, Lana said that it was sad they couldn’t be together because their reasons for not being together were purely circumstantial. And I say all of this to not pry, but to just marvel at how impactful a relationship can be, even if it’s over, and how it can basically be distilled into beautiful art in Lana’s case. The tracks that they worked on together appearing on Blue Banisters, as well as Riverside being released on Barrie’s record, is really a moment that represents mutual understanding and acceptance. :poordat:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

The fact that the second part of the album is underrated :air:

the fact that i saw you in the parking lot of chuckles fun factory this morning and you started running as soon as u saw me even tho you were in my dms the other day describing how u plan on snapping my leg bone :air:

RVhKIwP.gif