Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

623 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Hello.

Could you keep these shitty, homophobic comments to yourself please? Thank you.

YES TELL HER KING! 

(not @Sportscruiser having his 'don't say the word 'fag' ' moment. :gasp: the way we are parallels). 

Also the way @sportscruiser got 11 likes for saying this but when I said the same y'all said I was crazy and pushed me into entering my Insider 2.0 era:byeh8rs2:.......

No homophobia for me too pls :wtf3::scoff::byeh8rs2:

P.s I finally learned how to put a signature thanks to (controversially) @Clampigirl (yes I know, she was the same person to give me a mod but we are besties now :duck:

look at my signature below 

13 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

No it’s because she doesn’t like promoting stuff she’s nervous and a sensitive person. She’s still traumatised from SNL and the harper brazer review. She’s keeping her circle close and deactivated her social media to block out negativity during the album release so she isn’t as badly affected. The music is personal to her and it can hurt to hear negative shit being said about you especially when you have a sensitive personality.   

I also don’t think singing about suicide and depression are cringey, they are dark and challenging themes yes, but they can also help a lot of people cope and deal with emotions. I like music that is brutally honest.  

I absolutely don’t think singing about suicide and depression is cringey, at all. I mean its like cringey when certain artists, have this like totally like dark album thats talks about heavy stuff that their team of writers came up with to pander to this self depreciating generation and then two minutes later are all smiles on the Jimmy Fallon show promoting their album while playing some stupid drinking game

looking at Machine Gun Kelly, or demi or halsey, katy, miley, billie too

13 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

The Post gave Blue Banisters a 4.5/5 :trisha::trisha::trisha:

That will be a 90/100 if Metacritic includes the score on the site.

Sadly The Post and Northern Transmissions aren't approved publications. Only The Observer (60/100) and Rolling Stone (80/100) will be added. 

Dealer is doing surprisingly well on Spotify. It rose on a Sunday which rarely happens and pretty much indicates that it's going to have a very strong week. 

Heyyyy, anyone who listens to Apple Music gets the sounds problem when it gets to "sweet carolina"???

I think it's kinda glitch at 1:20 when she sings "we love you like God loves you"

~ Dance me all around the moon,

spin me like a ballerina - super high ~                                               

evee-dancing.gif

2 hours ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Finally listening to this album on vinyl & wow it's a whole new experience. I'm transcending:wowcry:

Literally what I’m waiting to do too I can’t wait, especially to hold that beautiful cover art in my hands FUCKKKKK I’m ready 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

7 minutes ago, honey is that true said:

Although I love Beautiful, every time I listen to it, I get a little feeling that everybody could record this kind of song. 

Yes, but can they give us the same feeling that only Lana's giving us? i doubt it.

~ Dance me all around the moon,

spin me like a ballerina - super high ~                                               

evee-dancing.gif

Dealer's currently at #33 on Spotify's "big on the internet" playlist :dmd: I cannot believe Dealer is getting her moment to shine like this, I love it

drop me off at the copacabana 

23 minutes ago, honey is that true said:

Although I love Beautiful, every time I listen to it, I get a little feeling that everybody could record this kind of song. 

possibly, but no one could ever touch lana's cadence. she has the most unique, and magical way of delivering her lyrics vocally. 

faSE.gif