Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

626 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

in 1 hour and 15 mins

thank you :wub: 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

3 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

anthony fantano gave blue banisters 5/10

is he tone deaf? 

He’s a misogynist so I’m not surprised, rumour has it if you knock him on the head it echos because his brain is walnut sized.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana’s team and label must be worried to organise a listening party, like they probably didn’t expect it to debut outside the top 10. I know Lana doesn’t give a fuck, but her label will they are a business. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, meth daytona said:

:wowcry: me after seeing toxic youths use the tommy emote (:tommy:) in vain / sarcastically / not purposed for the greater good [of the whole world] :wowcry:

if this is about me I assure you I respect and love Tommy truly forgive me if I’ve demonstrated anything other than appreciation for Tommy :tommy:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Okay I was a bit slow on the uptake but holy shit “Beautiful” is an album highlight. Or maybe I’m just a sucker for any mention of the deep blues and wolves?

"Fuck the Patriarchy" keychain on the ground.

32 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

if this is about me I assure you I respect and love Tommy truly forgive me if I’ve demonstrated anything other than appreciation for Tommy :tommy:

omg hahahaha. I see it used so often and it goes back so many years lol i just (incorrectly here) generally assume when I see it used that people don't know Tommy 

Here's the deal
My father never stepped in
When his wife would rage at me
So I ended up awkward but sweet
Later than hospitals and still on my feet
Comfortably numb but with lithium came poetry

YHTI.gif

Spoiler

Currently trying to work listening to this and I can't stop crying :trisha:  Thank god I worked from home today  :air:

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana’s team and label must be worried to organise a listening party, like they probably didn’t expect it to debut outside the top 10. I know Lana doesn’t give a fuck, but her label will they are a business. 

if they were smart enough to realize she needs the pysicals for a strong debut and they should make dealer a single with a good music video because it's trending, she would debut in the top 3 easily

I haven’t watched Fantano’s BB assessment yet to agree or disagree, but this review seems to be a very controversial one among his viewers—there are nearly 2K dislikes & only 2.6K likes. Oof

And, I think: I am but one more drop in the great sea of matter, defined, with the ability to realize my existence.” -Sylvia Plath

18 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

They probally want to push her to N5 on USA since the difference is very small and possible take her to beat elton john on UK. A listening party solve all those problems at once

Lust For Dead   large.gif

16 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I haven’t watched Fantano’s BB assessment yet to agree or disagree, but this review seems to be a very controversial one among his viewers—there are nearly 2K dislikes & only 2.6K likes. Oof

Yep, like the UV’s one :smokes: