Elle

Blue Banisters - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Blue Banisters  

866 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Blue Banisters?

• Text Book
    • Blue Banisters
    • Arcadia
    • Interlude - The Trio
    • Black Bathing Suit
    • If You Lie Down With Me
    • Beautiful
    • Violets for Roses
    • Dealer
    • Thunder
    • Wildflower Wildfire
    • Nectar of the Gods
    • Living Legend
    • Cherry Blossom
    • Sweet Carolina

34 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

not you using comebacks you've used before! how original! :blush3:

the only stan here is yourself and your imaginary insider info you claim to have with no proof to back it up :blush3: you do this every era :blush3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

:blush:

The world can talk about me... Its just yerterday news :deadbanana:

not you butchering the line :facepalm::thumb:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love the way that our resident troll straight up avoids anyone mentioning them being a fake insider and instead goes right to insults. If you can ramble on (& on & on) about this stuff, we can comment on it. This is a public forum. 

Anyways! It's gonna snow here on Friday and I'm so excited to listen to BB when that happens. I think that this is the perfect album for fall/winter. I've said this before, but I just cannot get over how perfect the release date for this album was. 

imageproxy.jpg

hating on @lustforlife when they and @arcadialovesong2018 revived the BB pre release thread with their fake insider info and gave us shit to bicker about for weeks :oprah3: at the end of the day this is a lana stan forum people gonna b weird here look at all the banned members 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

hating on @lustforlife when they and @arcadialovesong2018 revived the BB pre release thread with their fake insider info and gave us shit to bicker about for weeks :oprah3: at the end of the day this is a lana stan forum people gonna b weird here look at all the banned members 

member of the year already me thinks

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

One thing I don't think I can ever say is that BB pre-release was boring because wow...no matter how I feel about certain users, I'm not gonna lie and say they didn't give us a performance :true:

imageproxy.jpg

28 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

like how did @arcadialovesong2018 leak those filtered acapella snippets of beautiful and IYLDWM if they were fake?? :eartha2: its a conspiracy im actually very interested in 

someone sent them the snips accidentally? idk i been wondering ab this. 

@arcadialovesong2018 come give ur confession girl

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

3 hours ago, Vertimus said:

What I love about both COCC and BB is that, overall, Lana sounds at peace with life and with herself, and, within that context, she doesn’t sound complacent or boring.

It’s not a great many contemporary artists that can write songs about day to day life and living without those songs being dull, but on a lot of songs on both albums, Lana sounds serene and centered, and I find myself happy at this, and inspired too. 

Exactly exactly :gclap:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 hours ago, scarlettohara said:

tbh lana kinda gives terrible fire safety advice :horror:

if you're on fire, you're on fire :whatever2:

you should just keep burning :illumilana2:

whatever happened to stop drop & roll????? :what: like girl you're gonna get people killed! :crying5:

&before i accidentally give any "journalists" ideas, this is clearly a joke

That's one of my favorite lines from the album. :icant::defeated:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

4 minutes ago, Thunder said:

What I love about both COCC and BB is that, overall, Lana sounds at peace with life and with herself, and, within that context, she doesn’t sound complacent or boring.

It’s not a great many contemporary artists that can write songs about day to day life and living without those songs being dull, but on a lot of songs on both albums, Lana sounds serene and centered, and I find myself happy at this, and inspired too. 

periodt. it rlly is a testament to her world building. ppl like to say that she only does that one thing, hollywood nostolgia, but chemtrails and BB really prove her writing chops. she makes doing laundry and quarantine days beautiful and sexy and vibrant.

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da