Sign in to follow this  
palemoonbaby

[ARTWORKS] by palemoonbaby

PINK GERANIUMS (2022)

Pink Geraniums is album mixing retro-futuristic flair. It combines hip-hop, trip-hop and R&B vibes with electronic sounds, synths, drums, percussion, muddy trap beats with some sprinkle of psychedelia, desert rock, neo-soul aura. It will have also some dreamy, ambienty touch with grain of piano. Mixture 80s/90s retro/vintage vibes with futuristism is giving great pleasure during listening. That made this album is not only critically acclaimed (91 on MC) but is fan favourite also.

Album is produced by Mike Dean, Kevin Parker, Jeff Bhasker, Emile Haynie, Arca, Kaytranda, Steven Martens, Tim Larcombe, Jack Antonoff.

Cover was made by Neil Krug (in reality by me)

kO42cmT.jpg

55zxbwb.jpg

please Lana make this REAL

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

41 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I thought the next album was called Heavy Metal Lover and was produced by St Vincent and Nikki Lane?

She scrapped that and changing concept last minute.:um2:

45 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

please Lana make this REAL

I wish this real too:bebe:

40 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm here for everything EXCEPT the involvement of Arca :whatever: but she really needs to have something like that in her catalog! :smile: 

Thank u:kiss: 

Arca will be more co-producer some songs and giving some experimental vibe but wouldn't feel much impact of Arca on PG.

1 hour ago, Doll Harlow said:

Gorgeous. I've been wanting her to work with that color palette in her album art forever now. :wub:

48 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this is such a gorgeous concept! :wub: 

Thank you besties:kiss:

To celebrate BB release I'll give some trivia:

- Tired Of Singing The Blues and JFK was ones of contenders from unreleased vault

-LYTAN is a love letter to fans, she loved us, she loves us and she's gonna loving us

-Pink Geraniums and LYTAN are connected, last 20 seconds of LYTAN have the same instrumental beat as title track. Last lyric on the album is: "Hope we'll see soon again" and the first lyric on album is: "Uhm, hello it’s me again"

-Young Girl is about Lizzy bad times: eating disorders etc.

-Some songs on album continues revenge concept

-DLYTM is lead single, it’s R&B/neo-soul jam which is really successful commercially

To celebrate BB release, I made 2 weeks ago covers to all songs on album cause I was kinda bored (except BB, WW, Text Book and Interlude). All of them are made in kitschy Lana's PicsArt style. All of them are kitschy, quirky, overfiltered, with strange efects and not serious.

3w3o3oR.jpgQh7ITlF.jpg

dSDsQFq.jpgVdesOun.jpg

DEEGZ72.jpgkskVfpg.jpg

EpMI67T.jpgFdV4CFq.jpg

dDeAsb3.jpgTfiLgQM.jpg

RVvly1s.jpg

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

To celebrate BB release, I made 2 weeks ago covers to all songs on album cause I was kinda bored (except BB, WW, Text Book and Interlude). All of them are made in kitschy Lana's PicsArt style. All of them are kitschy, quirky, overfiltered, with strange efects and not serious.

3w3o3oR.jpgQh7ITlF.jpg

dSDsQFq.jpgVdesOun.jpg

DEEGZ72.jpgkskVfpg.jpg

EpMI67T.jpgFdV4CFq.jpg

dDeAsb3.jpgTfiLgQM.jpg

RVvly1s.jpg

This is cursed 

No offense to you, but thank god she ditched the Picsart aesthetic :toofloppy:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

15 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

No offense to you, but thank god she ditched the Picsart aesthetic :toofloppy:

Yes, that was good decision to ditching that and we have gorgeous photoshoot :hype:

I made concept for seventh LDR album which mixes COCC and BB songs. I think that cute folk/country EP between NFR and Dark But Just A Game and then full album would be great idea.

Not All Who Wander Are Lost EP

Released on March 19, 2021 as gift to waiting on full LP. (Besides I made covers I added on back cover cute lil note from Lana to fans too).

Singles:

1.Let Me Love You like a Woman: October 16, 2020

2.Wild At Heart: January 11, 2021 (with budget MV)

3.Pawn Shop Blues: February 13, 2021

QL0ORVJ.jpg

lZWD7eT.png

Dark But Just A Game

Full album finally released on October 8, 2021 digitally and physically. I love that wolf picture so I made cover with that.

Singles:

1.Chemtrails over the Country Club: May 28, 2021

2.Thunder: July 16, 2021 (hit with budget MV)

Promo single: Blue Banisters: August 4, 2021 (promo MV)

3.Arcadia: September 8, 2021 (official and alt video combined together)

4.Dealer: November 19, 2021 (viral hit with budget MV)

5.Tulsa Jesus Freak: December 23, 2021 (decent MV)

6.Living Legend (Moonchild Version will be album version): January 19, 2022 (with MV)

gL8FEfv.jpg

reGIgxR.jpg

You like that?

Well, thanks for including my version of Living Legend as the album version! :oprah: 

I have to admit that, now that I fully enjoy both albums, I can't picture a single record that leaves songs from both records out, but I think your selection is a great songs run! And I like the artworks, mostly the one for the full album. The one for the EP could have the title a little smaller and centred and I'd love it even more :smile: 

Yes, the wolf picture is superior, I really love it! I had a concept artwork for Chemtrails back when the picture was unveiled!

lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country

I mean, the logo could be white so it looks better, but I liked how dark it is with the dark red that I kept it lol.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Well, thanks for including my version of Living Legend as the album version! :oprah: 

I have to admit that, now that I fully enjoy both albums, I can't picture a single record that leaves songs from both records out, but I think your selection is a great songs run! And I like the artworks, mostly the one for the full album. The one for the EP could have the title a little smaller and centred and I'd love it even more :smile: 

Yes, the wolf picture is superior, I really love it! I had a concept artwork for Chemtrails back when the picture was unveiled!

lana-del-rey-chemtrails-over-the-country

I mean, the logo could be white so it looks better, but I liked how dark it is with the dark red that I kept it lol.

Thank you:kiss2:

I thought thought "Game" red but white looked better. I love that wolf picture too. It would perfectly represent album concept- two sides of Lana. Vulnerable and more sharper who wants revenge but not want stroke of huge amount of blood. She just want live but she knows she'll be attacked and people will be testing her vulnerablity. Price of fame. Dark, but that's game like that.