Sign in to follow this  
YourGirl666

[RQ] Lossless mastered versions of 2013's NotG, Cherry Blossom (all takes) and 2017's Thunder (Demo)

I hope this is not against the rules, once hq versions of these songs could be considered unreleased material lol. We have the full sessions of CB (all takes) and NotG. We have Thunder in lossless. It would be really nice to have remastered or at least mastered versions in lossless. Mods, if this is against the rules, please let me know and I'll delete, don't ban me

3 hours ago, The Siren said:

what are the differences in NOTG, Cherry Blossom and LL? :illumilana:

Only mastering (better sound, compression, loudness...). CB has 2 demos/alternate takes tho 

Can you do a remaster for Fine China + Wild One - i really want to put these songs in Blue Baniters alltogether on my itunes library

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

3 takes, not 2

1 was is the final/released one, so only 2 demos left

19 minutes ago, bigspender said:

I've been able to find NOTG and Cherry Blossom but I'm having a pretty hard time finding LL in lossless, has it even leaked yet?

LL didn't leak in lossless. Could you also try to remaster Thunder demo, please?

47 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

1 was is the final/released one, so only 2 demos left

Still counts as 3, since the album version is somewhat mastered so you still got 3 takes w/o counting the official 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I’m putting the lossless files back up on my site this Friday, but if anybody needs the lossless files from CB, NotG or Thunder lemme know and I can send them to you (for mastering purposes only pls)

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

6 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I’m putting the lossless files back up on my site this Friday, but if anybody needs the lossless files from CB, NotG or Thunder lemme know and I can send them to you (for mastering purposes only pls)

kinggg what's your site??

25 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

:party:me please! I only need thunder at this point. I’m waiting until I have all of them to debut the BIGSPENDER BLUE BANISTERS REMASTER

giphy.gif

39 minutes ago, bigspender said:

:party:me please! I only need thunder at this point. I’m waiting until I have all of them to debut the BIGSPENDER BLUE BANISTERS REMASTER

Did you need the full sessions with the stems to remaster them or only the complete files?

27 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

www.thatvenicebitch.wixsite.com/missdaytona

bookmarked and thanks for the link on the other thread  <3 

41 minutes ago, bigspender said:

CANT waitttt you did great with the AKA