Sign in to follow this  
YourGirl666

[RQ] Lossless mastered versions of 2013's NotG, Cherry Blossom (all takes) and 2017's Thunder (Demo)

3 hours ago, bigspender said:

I would happily remaster them! You can see my remastering skills in the AKA Lizzy Grant 2021 Remaster Thread. I've actually been looking for these files but once I find them I'll be able to do that.

please remaster "Wild One", "Fine China", "Yes to Heaven" & "The Good Life" pretty pleazeeeee

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

please remaster "Wild One", "Fine China", "Yes to Heaven" & "The Good Life" pretty pleazeeeee

i would and i want to so bad but without the lossless files it’s almost pointless 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Did you need the full sessions with the stems to remaster them or only the complete files?

the full sessions would be GREAT because i could mix it all to sound perfect but i only need lossless files to remaster :) 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

the full sessions would be GREAT because i could mix it all to sound perfect but i only need lossless files to remaster :) 

They leaked (NotG and CB's all takes' sessions). I don't have them, but I think @That Venice Bitch might have it.

I am confused. I thought we had Cherry Blossom and Nectar of the Gods in HQ? Are the versions that we got from the stems different from the album? Or? Please explain 

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

Cherry Blossom - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dPzi95e1UR_PnHHyUdSFWVMkTUVWKMZA/view?usp=sharing NoTG - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KbzxcNgs9yOJjQxmtJ5xzvZndXn_vRer/view?usp=sharing/. I am still confused about this topic tho

9 minutes ago, uhauIjoe said:

I am confused. I thought we had Cherry Blossom and Nectar of the Gods in HQ? Are the versions that we got from the stems different from the album? Or? Please explain 

Cherry Blossom - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dPzi95e1UR_PnHHyUdSFWVMkTUVWKMZA/view?usp=sharing NoTG - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KbzxcNgs9yOJjQxmtJ5xzvZndXn_vRer/view?usp=sharing/. I am still confused about this topic tho

CB, NotG and LL are the same versions as the album. The thing is: they leaked in lossless and unmastered, but what we got on all official releases were lossy files that they only mastered and added.

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

CB, NotG and LL are the same versions as the album. The thing is: they leaked in lossless and unmastered, but what we got on all official releases were lossy files that they only mastered and added.

How do we know they were unmastered? I didn't know that, I thought they were mastered by the producer, because they are produced, weird

1 minute ago, uhauIjoe said:

How do we know they were unmastered? I didn't know that, I thought they were mastered by the producer, because they are produced, weird

They sound very low when you listen to them with other songs

1 hour ago, uhauIjoe said:

when you put them through spec, you can see that the spectrum isn’t full which means it’s not truly the highest quality. 

also everyone- i’m only familiar with logic so i’m downloading the free trial of pro tools rn to do this LOL 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, bigspender said:

i would and i want to so bad but without the lossless files it’s almost pointless 

Do we not have Fine China in lossless? I always figured we did, just been too lazy to ever check I guess lol.

8V7Yvel.png

On 10/22/2021 at 10:48 PM, YourGirl666 said:

Mods, if this is against the rules, please let me know and I'll delete, don't ban me

We discussed it together, and as long as the songs are demos, this thread can stay. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 10/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, Golden Hour said:

Do we not have Fine China in lossless? I always figured we did, just been too lazy to ever check I guess lol.

Nope, it's 160 kbps.

2021-10-27.png

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: