Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

-

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

35 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

what kind of album would serene queen fit on?

a witch rock album

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

We just need an album in the vein of Black Bathing Suit. I love the all over the place production. Once again, she stood up to her own genre: the Del Rey genre. It’s a song that I relate to Off To The Races talking about originality 

0YnL0Kf.gif

I wonder if the songs she already has for the next album are with Mike or with Drew and Zach. I still think that if she wanted to work with Mike it would be for something totally different from WFWF cause she already has Drew for the beautiful ballads so it would be weird to hire Mike for piano :wtf3:

giphy.gif

sorry my thirst for LDR9 is going wild

(photo taken by me)

FCOBwmB.jpg

Okay i know it's really mean & too early to think about LDR9 right now after we just got Blue Banisters. But sorry, i can't help the thirst :trisha: Here's a "LDR9" album rollout in my tiny head:

LDR9 title will be: LIZ, I'M CALLING FROM CALIFORNIA

Genres: Psychedelic, indietronica, Alt Rock, chamber pop artpop, dreampop, ofc (a sweet "piano flop" to spite y'all ballad haterz)

Style: An ethereal Witch Rock Album (I'm thinking of Which Witch - Florence + The Machine kind of vibes) mixed with experimental electronic-elements, serving for random drunk screaming/ camp style.

Produced by: herself, Mike Dean

Track 5 - Lemonade has some excerpts/sample contents from old demo "Dance for Money". This will be her 2022 stripper anthem (it will make the preceeders like Brite Lites, Cherry etc. proud). It marks the first time in 5 years since she made her last stripper song. (L4L era).

Track 13: "To Clementine" is a continuation of "Fine China" - The song is a love letter to her future daughter Clementine - "baby, your daddy might be an asshole but im never gonna leave u. I will always protect you in my arms" - The song sets in "Fine China" universe's storyline.

This album is a sister to Lust for Life, but this time, it's not a celebration for her fans, rather than the celebration for herself. The album is a nod to young/innocent Lizzy Grant (yes, she will spill more tea about her past in this album) & how that make her the person she is today, more self-reflecting songs (just like WW in Blue Banisters), more fuck-you media songs (especially annoying-ass twitter stan culture), and how she been through shit to be able to love and appreciate/believe in herself & her art (as she should, she is Lana Fucking Del Rey) & more contemplating songs like in Lust for Life where she shares her thoughts about life, politics, society prejudice towards a woman/a woman in the industry, and although the album isn't an ode to her fans like Lust for Life was, it still has 2 songs as 2 love letters dedicated to her fans - Roses Bloom For You (altered lyrics) & At Peace, At Last.

Photographed by me.

FCOBwmB.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Okay i know it's really mean to think about LDR9 right now after we just got Blue Banisters. But sorry, i can't help the thirst :trisha: Here's a "LDR9" album rollout in my tiny head:

Genres: Psychedelic, indietronica, Alt Rock, chamber pop artpop, dreampop, ofc (a sweet "piano flop" to spite y'all ballad haterz)

Style: An ethereal Witch Rock Album (I'm thinking of Which Witch - Florence + The Machine kind of vibes) mixed with experimental electronic-elements, serving for random drunk screaming/ camp style.

Track 5 - Lemonade has some excerpts/sample contents from old demo "Dance for Money"

Track 12-13: To Clementine is a continuation of "Fine China"

This album is a sister to Lust for Life, but this time, it's not a celebration for her fans, rather than the celebration for herself. The album is a nod to young/innocent Lizzy Grant (yes, she will spill more tea about her past in this album) & how that make her the person she is today, more self-reflecting songs (just like WW in Blue Banisters), more fuck-you media songs (especially annoying-ass twitter stan culture), and how she been through shit to be able to love and appreciate/believe in herself & her art (as she should, she is Lana Fucking Del Rey) & more contemplating songs like in Lust for Life where she shares her thoughts about life, politics, society prejudice towards a woman/a woman in the industry, and although the album isn't an ode to her fans like Lust for Life was, it still has 2 songs as 2 love letters dedicated to her fans - Roses Bloom For You (altered lyrics) & At Peace, At Last.

FCOBwmB.jpeg

Already stanning Holiday on the Moon:hair:

Tumblr

30 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Okay i know it's really mean & too early to think about LDR9 right now after we just got Blue Banisters. But sorry, i can't help the thirst :trisha: Here's a "LDR9" album rollout in my tiny head:

Track 5 - Lemonade has some excerpts/sample contents from old demo "Dance for Money"

Track 12-13: To Clementine is a continuation of "Fine China"

FCOBwmB.jpeg

Claiming track 10 cause I'm a horny bastard :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I think Lana needs completely rebranding sound on LDR9. To COCC every album was rotation of 180 degrees. We had jazzy-indie album, baroque-trip-hop album with hip-hop touch, rock album,chamber album, trap-influenced album with dreamy elements and 60s piano rock/psychedelic album. I don't say she stopped develop but COCC sounds like folk version of NFR. She needs completely brand new sounds which she didn't make before. With new producers she never worked. Which would surprise us and give fresh air in her discography.

33 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Claiming track 10 cause I'm a horny bastard :true:

as u should bb <3

Manifesting:

NEFn1Pq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Genre: Trap, Synthwave, Experimental, Hyperpop

Mother songs: Summer Bummer, Dance For Money, BBM Baby, Boom Like That

boom like that

1. Boom Like That (feat. Charli XCX)

2.#$$$

3. Television Heaven

3. Unidentified Flying Bill (feat. Lady Gaga)

4. Cocaine Lolipop 

5. Spaceships in Coney Island

6. Heart Shaped Starglasses

7. Alien Fashion

8. 1989

9. Coconut Discoteque

10. Purple Pink Yellow Lights Over The Citadel

11. BBM Baby

12. The Shining

13. Serene Queen

14. Question for the Civilization