Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

On 10/24/2021 at 6:06 AM, ChaoticLipster said:

I think it’s going to be another piano ballad album but with more country elements..think an extended COCC with more country .  I think she’s heading more towards minimalism than more heavier production. 

no please, let's not manifest it:scoff:

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

Literally why else would Emile and Mike be working together if it's not for Lana? The only other artist they've both worked with from what I can tell is Kid Cudi, but that wasn't on the same song. There's one song I'm finding that they did both have credits on, but it's a Kanye song from 2010 

Emile and Mike have worked together on Runaway which is one of Kanye’s most important songs

I hope if this is for the next record, it builds upon Wildflower Wildfire. That song is perfect and does it all — abstractly-confessional lyricism with stunning, sultry, and emotive vocals that sit beautifully atop of piano, but with an explosive twist at the end. It’s mature and sophisticated but retains a bit of that dynamic rawness that makes it feel characteristically Lana:true:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I hope if this is for the next record, it builds upon Wildflower Wildfire. That song is perfect and does it all — abstractly-confessional lyricism with stunning, sultry, and emotive vocals that sit beautifully atop of piano, but with an explosive twist at the end. It’s mature and sophisticated but retains a bit of that dynamic rawness that makes it feel characteristically Lana:true:

I agree, if WW is any indication of where she’s heading with LDR9 I think we’re in for a ride… I love WW so much

Lanarat.png

I put on my unreleased album and for some reason it's only playing acoustic demos from 2007-2009. I'm taking this a sign I don't care :hype: Also, I'm 100% down for some jazz influence on this album. Lana + horns = heaven on earth 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I put on my unreleased album and for some reason it's only playing acoustic demos from 2007-2009. I'm taking this a sign I don't care :hype: Also, I'm 100% down for some jazz influence on this album. Lana + horns = heaven on earth 

Heaven on earth reminded me that Rick did Heaven is a place on earth by Belinda Carlisle. But yeah a jazz influence would be cool.:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I will say that if any of you manifest or wish for another piano ballad album there will be consequences….8DC0DAB4-2914-424D-8C53-09D8D154B78D.jpe

manifesting a piano ballad album just because of this :illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana:

Spoiler

:illumilana:

Spoiler

:illumilana:

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I will say that if any of you manifest or wish for another piano ballad album there will be consequences….8DC0DAB4-2914-424D-8C53-09D8D154B78D.jpe

i'm not manifesting but being a realist that's probably what we'll get :toofloppy:

Unreleased songs that i hope she'll consider for the next record:

- Yes to Heaven

- Fine China

- Hollywood

- Rock Candy Sweet

- I Talk to Jesus

- Wild One

- Lust for Life (outtake materials)

- Going On & On

-Angels Forever

- I Don't Wanna Go

- On Our Way (with a little bit touch-up)

- Dance for Money (production + lyrical content)

- Super Movie (composition)

Hope she'll take 2 of these. Ofc we don't want an album full of unreleaseds

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

Unreleased songs that i hope she'll consider for the next record:

- Yes to Heaven

- Fine China

- Hollywood

- Rock Candy Sweet

- I Talk to Jesus

- Wild One

- Lust for Life (outtake materials)

- Going On & On

-Angels Forever

- I Don't Wanna Go

taste. yes to heaven deserves so much better and fc deserved a spot on BB. i wanna hear LYTAN, and a final version of Angels Forever

I'd love a The Good Life vibe on the next album. The production on that song is so simple, but so captivating

imageproxy.jpg