Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

YourGirl666 on Lanaboards:

Cherry Blossom (Jack Antonoff remix) next single, out December 31th. LDR9 announcement on the same day. The album is called Mafiosi Dolly and is an Old West Texas Nikki Lane fantasy with trap, mariachi and grunge elements  The reworked unreleased songs that will be on the album are: Dangerous Girl, Kinda Outta Luck, Betty Boop Boop and Dance For Money. There are Nikki Lane, Dolly Parton, Rop Grant and Lady Gaga collabs. Prod. by Jack Antonoff

Currently, I have no idea what to expect sonically for LDR9! If Rob isn’t involved on the covers record, are we getting an extension of what we heard in Blue Banisters?

…and where does Mike Dean come in amid all of this? Are we getting something more instrumental but also…synthy? Almost like French Restaurant but..spacier? I need answers lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, drugmunny said:

i kind of think that was just rob posting a pic from the sc recording session but it's so hard to tell be he never changes his shirt

1 hour ago, bewhitehotforever said:

we need you @IanadeIrey

LOL! As I said in the BB thread, I think it’s from last month because SC was recorded on June 14th in one take (so only one session) and Rob posted these images from that one session (where we see him in this floral shirt) —

Spoiler

Whereas in these new images from the studio, he’s wearing a different shirt with a Coney Island-inspired print! 

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

LOL! As I said in the BB thread, I think it’s from last month because SC was recorded on June 14th in one take (so only one session) and Rob posted these images from that one session (where we see him in this floral shirt) —

Hide contents

Whereas in these new images from the studio, he’s wearing a different shirt with a Coney Island-inspired print! 

Hide contents

thanks, mom!

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

9 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

YourGirl666 on Lanaboards:

Cherry Blossom (Jack Antonoff remix) next single, out December 31th. LDR9 announcement on the same day. The album is called Mafiosi Dolly and is an Old West Texas Nikki Lane fantasy with trap, mariachi and grunge elements  The reworked unreleased songs that will be on the album are: Dangerous Girl, Kinda Outta Luck, Betty Boop Boop and Dance For Money. There are Nikki Lane, Dolly Parton, Rop Grant and Lady Gaga collabs. Prod. by Jack Antonoff

Why would you tease me with my dream?

15 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I want Lana to do a rock album produced by Lenny Kravitz. 

yEs

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

On 10/31/2021 at 11:59 PM, Thunder said:

and then she scraps all of the mike and emile tracks for the Jack Antonoff songs she took off of Blue Banisters :awkney:

Rock Candy Sour Flower Power! 

FT Zella Day!!!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

At this point, I’m just happy to get whatever Lana gives us. Idc, she’s made me happy since BTD, each album is so good in their own ways, it’s hard to really know what I want from her on another album. All i know is I want more music. I guess if I had to pick something, I liked the instrumental at the end of IYLDWM, so I’d like something like that, but I would’ve liked that song more if that instrumental outro went on maybe another minute and we had her adlibbing on it, VB style. So I guess that’s maybe what I want? Is just some free verse adlibbing to instrumentals, with songs being 5-7 minutes long. It wouldn’t have to be every song either, just a couple with that style. Oooo with synths going on on top of it all too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole