Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

30 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

Oh yeah. I definitely misinterpreted that chorus. I just never liked that song enough to think about it a lil bit more I guess. Just to explain - the way it sounded on my first listen was "while the world fucked it up before by playing stupid wars we (Americans) were the cool guys and kept dancing".  With pre chorus it may sound like she's saying that it may be the end of America and then switching to being more positive saying that it's the beginning, because America already did it once while the whole world was at war. Honestly thx for explaining how it's about her criticizing how America was living in a bubble. It makes sense.
In conclusion: I'm a clown and SJW. :flop:

Though probably true for a type of Americans, just a poetic Lanaism!

2 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Pics-Art-11-06-08-48-07.jpg

Dreams Sound Better With You

1. Dreams Sound Better With You

2. Oh Say Can You See

3. Wilshire

4. Terrence Loves You... Revisited

5. Moonlight Blues

6. Crazy For You

7. See You Through

8. Sealed With a Kiss

9. Blue Eyes

10. Sickenly Beautiful

11. Why Don't You Do Right

12. Cry Myself To Sleep

13. The Garden 

14. Deep in a Dream

This is Honeymoon's even more depressed

and drugged sister. The jazz and soul influence is stronger and the production is very 50s. I'd compare it to Sinatra's In The Wee Small Hours.

HM 2 WHeN

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

9 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

2. Oh Say Can You See

3. Wilshire

5. Moonlight Blues

6. Crazy For You

7. See You Through

8. Sealed With a Kiss

9. Blue Eyes

10. Sickenly Beautiful

12. Cry Myself To Sleep

13. The Garden 

14. Deep in a Dream

and drugged sister. The jazz and soul influence is stronger and the production is very 50s. I'd compare it to Sinatra's In The Wee Small Hours.

manifesting :trisha:

mUENGN9.png

It sounds a bit unpopular, but I would like to see an album like COCC with a clear concept, only a few (ten or eleven) mostly unknown new songs and a total length of no more than 50 minutes. The highest rated albums by other artists are only between 40 and 50 minutes long, so the album better not be overloaded. If it contains some leaked well-known songs, they should have a very impressive reworking, like Thunder.

i love that u added delulu to the title :true: accordingly, i will be manifesting lana goes absolutely nuts on LDR9 and releases an album with the most provocative absurdist giallo-inspired expressionist  avante garde nosferatu vampiric chantilly lace catching on the chandelier bad jazz singer giving u the finger mermaid motel (AKA version) vibes :true: produced by david kahne, goblin, and david lynch :kris:

mUENGN9.png

On 11/7/2021 at 12:09 AM, YourGirl666 said:

2. Oh Say Can You See

3. Wilshire

5. Moonlight Blues

6. Crazy For You

7. See You Through

8. Sealed With a Kiss

9. Blue Eyes

10. Sickenly Beautiful

12. Cry Myself To Sleep

13. The Garden 

14. Deep in a Dream

Wait… Terrence Loves You Revisited? I moved! :brandy:

IMG-7960.jpg

I would love to see Lana do something really creative for her next album cover even if it’s divisive 

Probably unpopular but if she did something like AI art for LDR9 I would be thrilled—I assuming it’s fitting, of course) 

I made this using free text-to-image AI & think there could be really cool possibilities with it considering Lana’s dreamy, sometimes spacey aesthetic (think Love, almost)BNHhPJH.jpg

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

On 11/9/2021 at 7:40 AM, blackestday89 said:

I would like to have something in the style of trio. It´s one of her best bangers. 

something like that.

Hell yeah, this chaotic vibe makes me wanna dive back into her old unreleased material and live out all my delulu movie fantasies to the max

On 10/23/2021 at 10:36 PM, UhaulJ0e said:

Also On and On keeps on getting removed from YT, so I'm manifesting that and  yes to heaven being on an 80s synth themed album

Update: On and On is continuing to be removed from YT, and I've noticed the same thing happening with Living Legend before BB. They haven't made attempts to remove any others from the treasure trove of unreleased songs from YT, so just a thought

15 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

Update: On and On is continuing to be removed from YT, and I've noticed the same thing happening with Living Legend before BB. They haven't made attempts to remove any others from the treasure trove of unreleased songs from YT, so just a thought

Doesn’t Serene Queen keep getting taken down too?

whatarecoloris.jpg