10. trailer park daydream

11. lights out

12. candy says

13. song to the siren

14. disco

Prod. by David Kahne

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:
1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

I don't know if it would make sense sonically but I wish she'd collab with some of the QftC ladies to show there is no bad blood between them 

YESSS!!!!!! honestly if done right a collab between her and ariana would work so well

3 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

YESSS!!!!!! honestly if done right a collab between her and ariana would work so well

after don't call me angel, i would personally like it if she never collabed with ariana again :runs:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Don't Call Me Angel was a fucking disaster (mainly because the production, literally sounds like someone threw together some royalty free loops in their sleep), but the part in Lana's verse where Ariana does her whistle notes is heavenly :bliss: I don't see them ever collabing again, but if it were to happen, something with the vibe of the DCMA bridge would be best.

For LDR9, though, I'm still hoping for a heavy jazz influence. It'd be interesting to see how Mike Dean would go about that. Give me brass and some electric guitar :cumming2:

imageproxy.jpg

How would be an album of songs only with her deep, calming, characteristic voice like in Born To Die, Ride or If You Lie Down With Me. No cusswords swear words, politics and experiments, just good old Lana songs.

I don't see the appeal of a Lana and Ariana collab. Sure, they're both amazing artists, but I'm not dying to see them on a song together again. I think the DCMA thing with Lana, Ari, and Miley was so random and they just put them together so it would be shocking and more people would check out the song, not because they match each other's energy :awk:

I personally would like another album full of solo songs, I'm not really big on collabs :coffee:

giphy.gif 

11 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Pics-Art-11-14-12-52-50.jpg

1. wayamaya

2. coconut & key lime pie

3. pin up 

4. american flag

5. xtape

6. queen of hearts

7. dangerous 

8. heart-shaped sunglasses

9. trash magic

10. trailer park daydream

11. lights out

12. candy says

13. song to the siren

14. disco

Prod. by David Kahne

xtape, candy says, and disco giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

I’m all here for expanding the atmospheric sound of the BB title track into dream pop territory—a Yes to Heaven vibe (like quieter Fleetwood Mac Tango in the Night dreamy instrumentals; reverbed guitars and airy synths) with spicy sprinkles of trip-hop a lá Dark But Just a Game.

(otherwise just more rock/screaming Lana, my standing request)

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

How would be an album of songs only with her deep, calming, characteristic voice like in Born To Die, Ride or If You Lie Down With Me. No cusswords swear words, politics and experiments, just good old Lana songs.

I love when she swears tho lol like COCC didn’t has as much as I’m used to from her but then we got BB lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole