Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

album cover and photoshoot needs to be done by david lachapelle iktr

I've been saying this since they did that shoot for Flaunt mag :cryney2: He captures her so well, and she fits his vibe perfectly

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I've been saying this since they did that shoot for Flaunt mag :cryney2: He captures her so well, and she fits his vibe perfectly

LDR9 bringing back the camp on lana's aesthetic

21 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

How would be an album of songs only with her deep, calming, characteristic voice like in Born To Die, Ride or If You Lie Down With Me. No cusswords swear words, politics and experiments, just good old Lana songs.

I found out that this album already exists and that it is called 'Honeymoon'. :D

19 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

Can she pls release a work w JFK n Hollywood on it 

JFK died in the 1960s though... how is she gonna collab with him?

Spoiler

:troll:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

6 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

first seance collab in the history of music EiXQ5pmXgAMWnAA.jpg:large

Maybe Lana can reach out via ouija board so her and JFK can plan out the collaboration. :flutter:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

23 hours ago, Gravitate said:

I personally would like another album full of solo songs, I'm not really big on collabs :coffee:

same but mostly bc they're all over the board. she's had some great ones and some god awful ones (you all know who i'm talking ab) and i prefer pure unadulterated lana

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Remember when on her live Lana said the fact that she likes Harry Nilsson a lot would be important later this year… DO WE THINK SOMETHING ELSE IS ACTUALLY COMING? aka the Xmas covers album lol or some other project, sounds like a covers hint to me tho

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

Remember when on her live Lana said the fact that she likes Harry Nilsson a lot would be important later this year… DO WE THINK SOMETHING ELSE IS ACTUALLY COMING? aka the Xmas covers album lol or some other project, sounds like a covers hint to me tho

remember when last christmas day we were supposed to get the covers album lmao. not holding my breath for 3 albums in a year but ig u never know if she did a digital release or soemthing like that

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Next Album should have somewhat of a Light Hearted, Fun, Carefree, Disney Princess Aesthetic. Cute catchy songs that transport you to your *Sweet Sixteen Teenage Dream* stage of life. Nothing too heavy, slightly Melancholic Vibes but Upbeat as well. 

Ice Cream Sundae Specials :candy:

A. Strawberry Cheesecake

1. Damn You

2. Hollywood's Dead 

3. Groupie Love

4. Because Of You

5. Never Let Me Go

6. On Our Way

B. Salty Caramel Truffle

1. Every Man Gets His Wish

2. Hawaiian Tropic

3. 1949

4. Caught You Boy

5. Motel 6

6. Resistance 

C. Peaches & Cream

1. Put The Radio On

2. Queen Of Disaster

3. Take Me To Paris 

4. Marilyn Monroe

5. Back To The Basics 

6. Butterflies 

D. Red Velvet Revival 

1. Last Girl On Earth

2. Prom Song

3. Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight

4. BBM Baby

5. Beautiful Player

6. Roses

i havent thought about this at all so here are my manifestations

either A) she delivers the country album with nikki lane and gets it out of her system – lb will go up in flames, someone might attempt to assassinate nikki during prerelease, we live in a state of fear and stability is a distant dream. the album comes out and it actually SERVES, sure the people with no taste say "give me BTD lana back" "give me LFL lana back" but the girls with taste are obsessed. the production is sunkissed and gorgeous, full and beautiful, and the album is perfect. but after this her next album is in a completely different direction

or B) she gives us the philosophical postmodern conceptual album with exaggerated aesthetics, perhaps even bordering on kitsch, but fully leaning into a cliche of sound and atmosphere that is gorgeous, deemed by some to be meaningless - just a "pretty" album, perhaps - but on the underside actually a deeply philosophical and meaningful album <3

giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, yourolllikethunder said:

She wasn't even sure about the concept of the album so I don't think it's coming this year but I can see her releasing one of the covers towards Christmas 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, yourolllikethunder said:

you're absolutely right that the way she said it implied we should expect something later this year, but with her track record this may mean nothing...that said, it would be such a nice surprise!

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

@YourGirl666 i miss u and ur threads it literally feels like the blackest day ever since my baby went away

i believe @YourGirl666 deserves another chance :agree: this forum has been so dry lately, we need their chaotic, yet lighthearted & unique energy :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

On 11/16/2021 at 9:23 AM, Pineapple B00ST said:

Can she pls release a work w JFK n Hollywood on it manifesting oprah-singing.gif

if she ever put Hollywood on an album I might just send her all my money Hollywood is so good hoping this album has pop influences, a 14 track paradise style album when :flutter:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

13 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

if she ever put Hollywood on an album I might just send her all my money Hollywood is so good hoping this album has pop influences, a 14 track paradise style album when :flutter:

A return to Paradise, or even some kind of movie soundtrack releases that fit the glam kinda sound would be AMAZING 

doubt much of it tho w Arcadia being released, but I'm still hoping she does movie soundtracks 

UV/Honeymoon