Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

A return to Paradise, or even some kind of movie soundtrack releases that fit the glam kinda sound would be AMAZING 

doubt much of it tho w Arcadia being released, but I'm still hoping she does movie soundtracks 

isn’t she doing something for an upcoming alice in wonderland movie or am i mistaken??

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

11 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

@YourGirl666 i miss u and ur threads it literally feels like the blackest day ever since my baby went away

11 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i believe @YourGirl666 deserves another chance :agree: this forum has been so dry lately, we need their chaotic, yet lighthearted & unique energy :true: 

I miss u guys too :sadcore6: I hope someday I'll be free to go back to my wild life of giant titled threads, chaotic posts and creating iconic Lanaboards moments for your entertainment :illumilana2: (with appropriate language and non spam posts, I promise you dear modsss) #LeakCrazyForYou2021

10 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

I miss u guys too :sadcore6: I hope someday I'll be free to go back to my wild life of giant titled threads, chaotic posts and creating iconic Lanaboards moments for your entertainment :illumilana2: (with appropriate language and non spam posts, I promise you dear modsss) #LeakCrazyForYou2021

#leakcrazyforyou2021... you're always keeping that unique yourgirl666 energy, even in mod-queue :cryney2:

WGe8ynS.gif

Mary (Scared of Me) [Mike Dean Mix]

20 hours ago, drugmunny said:

a part of me really craves more songs from lana that just sounds like tumblr word association but i digress

It’s not Lana but 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXkYU9X6yyt3WOQz7tR0tp1cTR2UZcMoX

whatarecoloris.jpg

lDr LeAkEd TrAcKliSt

01: Peanut Butter Pussy Pop

02: Wide Eyes

03:Kiwi Perfume Pills

04: Namaste

05: And So It Was

06:If I Told You What I Thought You'd Lock Me Up

07: Bridesmaid Blues

08: I Forgot

09: An Artist Makes

10: Astro World Whores

11: Journey Of Joy

12:Hillsong Happy Hopelessness

13: Rich and Bored

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Thinking about when the gays bothered Mike Dean until he gave us music info…..

I don’t want him to be bothered but if someone did & he divulged info I wouldn’t be upset:creepna2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

44 minutes ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

lDr LeAkEd TrAcKliSt

14: Rock Candy Sweet

15: Yes to Heaven

16: White Hot Forever

17: Trail of Tears

i want a planned out era!

i DO NOT want any teases until the record is FINISHED (like honeymoon) 

i do not want any possibility of her changing her mind on the sound after giving a snippet (ie HTD on NFR)

i do not want her holding back a song or lyrics because critics might “make fun” (ie the original LFL lyrics which were iconic/dark) 

i want concise visuals, photo booklet to be matching & not all over the place messy.

i want photo shoots to be back again for at a NYT interview - released the day the album is released.
NO radio interviews! 

NO TV performances (yuck-all the late night hosts are so goofy and awkward) 

i want her to be discreet-posting strange mysterious photos on honeymoon… 

possible live recording if she won’t do tours, for at least 3 songs (the singles?) 3 song concert live, no over dubbed, wearing a cute dress, nails did, beehive hair or something cute goin on, with her OG band members maybe in an ornate Cathedral or in the mountains with palm trees… 

none will happen but i can dream. 

1 hour ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

lDr LeAkEd TrAcKliSt

no boom like that? fake as hell

13 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

i do not want any possibility of her changing her mind on the sound after giving a snippet (ie HTD on NFR)

i do not want her holding back a song or lyrics because critics might “make fun” (ie the original LFL lyrics which were iconic/dark) 

i want concise visuals, photo booklet to be matching & not all over the place messy.

i want photo shoots to be back again for at a NYT interview - released the day the album is released.
NO radio interviews! 

possible live recording if she won’t do tours, for at least 3 songs (the singles?) 3 song concert live, no over dubbed, wearing a cute dress, nails did, beehive hair or something cute goin on, with her OG band members maybe in an ornate Cathedral or in the mountains with palm trees… 

but let's be honest, the messiness makes it 10x more fun, it wouldn't be a proper lana del rey pre-release era without the antics :agree:

WGe8ynS.gif

12 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

NO radio interviews! 

This reminded me of how good the Honeymoon era was. Everything was so well thought and the pre release had the perfect lenght. I wish the next record was planned like this.

Sadly because of vinyl there's no way we don't get info like 4 months before so a "surprise" release is not happening :eek3:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

lDr LeAkEd TrAcKliSt

Astro World Whores is amazing, Scott even legally changed the name of his album due to Lana’s greatness.

and PBPP…

:ma:

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

but let's be honest, the messiness makes it 10x more fun, it wouldn't be a proper lana del rey pre-release era without the antics :agree:

I am worried she didn’t give us a name or date yet :icant:

IMG-3521.jpg