Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Hopefully no unreleased tracks and more guitar. I love you 'Blue Banisters' you're great and everything, but I think she's done everything humanly possible with piano now. :true:

I can see this album being really similar to her May Jailer work lyrically. Just from her Instagram captions and that livestream she did, it seems like Lana's been really introspective lately, which is how I see a lot of the lyrics from that era. That's probably the aspect of LDR9 I'm most looking forward to to be honest. I love the way she writes so much

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Volta said:

she needs to rent an electric guitar and let the girls know she can serve again

She has to show the alt girlies how alt music is done :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Hopefully no unreleased tracks and more guitar. I love you 'Blue Banisters' you're great and everything, but I think she's done everything humanly possible with piano now. :true:

Hollywood.

The album is produced by Flood,

Grimes & Florence are featured.

:icant::ma::crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg

If she really reached out to Kali Uchis for a collab (I read that on here today but I don’t know if it’s true or just a rumor) maybe a more mainstream/poppier leaning album à la LFL is really coming, after all… I feel like it will surprise us anyway :mj:

Lanarat.png

24 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

If she really reached out to Kali Uchis for a collab (I read that on here today but I don’t know if it’s true or just a rumor) maybe a more mainstream/poppier leaning album à la LFL is really coming, after all… I feel like it will surprise us anyway :mj:

it’s trueeee i was on the twitter space when kali said it

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

11 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Honestly I'm surprised nothing has been announced yet. I'm still hopeful we'll hear something before the end of the year though, Lana loves posting and spoiling us on/around holidays

Just one month after her second album release this year :flutter: We really are some blood thirsty leeches huh :wub:

Personally, I'm hoping for anything beyond stripped down piano ballads, as I think I've had my maximum dose of those. I really miss and would love to hear some strings, guitar, and fuller/bolder production overall. However, I think I'd like to see the second poetry book before another album. I really want her to take her sweet time with the next sound/continuation/whatever it may be.

+2 for another UV-esque album.

I know it's talked about a lot, but UV really was amazing and she shined during that era. As for the actual music, I believe the mellotron instrument is the glue that held UV together and made it so cohesive, so if we don't get another UV, I'd like for Lana to use the mellotron a lot more in LDR9 

Just an example below of all the sounds you can get from one instrument. Sounds very familiar

Spoiler

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

GARDEN OF EVIL

A Super Dark Album full of Forbidden Desires, Tortured Soul Vibes & Ghosts of Past Lovers produced by Dan Auerbach with Electric Guitars, Explosive Drums, Haunting Eerie Atmospheric Instrumentals and Wailing Vocals Chock-Full of Longing and Intense Melancholic Yearning that can never find Release in the Earthly Realm. 

GARDEN OF EVIL

1. Serene Queen

2. Body Electric

3. Cherry

4. Burning Desire 

5. Money Power Glory

6. Your Girl

7. You & Me

8. Shades Of Cool

9. Velvet Crowbar

10. In My Feelings

11. Gods & Monsters 

12. Carmen

13. Sad Girl

14. Fucked My Way Up To The Top

15. Tired Of Singing The Blues

16. Cruel World 

17. Dealer

18. Ultraviolence

19. Heart Shaped Box

20. Dark But Just A Game

21. Put Me In A Movie

22. Dark Paradise

Vibes like these Songs

On 11/22/2021 at 12:23 PM, Pineapple B00ST said:

I am ready for poetry book number 2 okurr-eoww.gif

i want like 5 more poetry books and audiobooks from her, i absolutely fucking love violet and go back to it so often, just as much as the music albums. it's so weird lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole