8 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

My dream LDR9:

Delicate Hoe

a concept

5bPe0dg_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

v5U85Km_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Genre: trap pop, industrial rap, hip house

Produced by: Lana Del Rey herself on Garage Band

she knows i'm broke from all my venting on this site :trisha: and this is literally the ariana baddie nightmare she narrowly avoided to create nfr, thank god 

mUENGN9.png

I don't know if anyone's seen this but this is from an interview with Mike Dean. It'll be interesting to see the other songs he previously said they've worked on, whether by leaking or (hopefully) official release. This is the second time he's hinted at wanting to work with her again in future...

Dean, a six-time Grammy winner, has recently cultivated a musical partnership with singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, working on the song “Wildflower Wildfire” from Del Rey’s eighth studio album, “Blue Banisters.”

“It was really cool,” Dean says of their collaboration. “She had a rough sketch of the song and an outline, so she came to my house, we expanded on it and firmed it up a little bit. Hopefully we do more in the future.”

Well, according to the person that met her at the Variety event, LDR9 is coming! It’s bizarre how little we know compared to the last few album cycles, but it’s honestly just adding to

the suspense!

Lana’s recent reaching out to Kali Uchis for a collab and hopes for a Migos one really has me wondering where she’s headed next (either in LDR9 or for LDR10). As always,

I’m so excited 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

okay so: 

- she said the next album will be better (she may suck at describing her songs but when she says an album will be good she’s ALWAYS right) 

- she said she already has songs she loves (the usual lana phrase) 

- she scrapped a lot of songs from bb which she obviously kept for future plans 

- mike often talking about her and wanting to collab more with her

- she said she’s focused on writing music and not touring it 

- she was recently with j**k in the studio (god help us all :crying2:)

- that she wants the next album to be digitally released first

oh i smell the pre-pre-release thread slowly opening up :dua:

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

okay so: 

- she said the next album will be better (she may suck at describing her songs but when she says an album will be good she’s ALWAYS right) 

- she said she already has songs she loves (the usual lana phrase) 

- she scrapped a lot of songs from bb which she obviously kept for future plans 

- mike often talking about her and wanting to collab more with her

- she said she’s focused on writing music and not touring it 

- she was recently with j**k in the studio (god help us all :crying2:)

- that she wants the next album to be digitally released first

oh i smell the pre-pre-release thread slowly opening up :dua:

Shaking :trisha: Loved You Then and Now a #1 smash

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm already predicting that Loved You Then & Now is gonna be on this album, following the trend of TNBAR and Dealer being put onto the album released after the one they were orignally supposed to be on 

imageproxy.jpg

I’m so excited to hear LYTAN! I’m just hoping it sounds a bit different from what we’ve gotten in the last 2 records just for some variety

Then again, I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets repurposed to better fit the sound of her new record. We’ll see! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

at this point i don't see why we can't open a pre-pre-release for ldr9, she's definitely working on it! :popcorn:

Seconded:creepna2:

Sylvia Plath 

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

when/where did she give this info abt ldr9 btw? :kris:

she told a fan at the variety event that ldr9 would be better than blue banisters, she also said during the interview at the event that she'd love to collab with migos, she also mentioned something about bob dylan?

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I really am curious to hear what Lana and Migos would sound like together on a song. I believe her when she says that this album will be better than Blue Banisters. I feel like she's really finding the sound that works perfect for her and is really enjoying creating music. So happy for her and cannot wait!! :party:

giphy.gif 

22 hours ago, Gravitate said:

I really am curious to hear what Lana and Migos would sound like together on a song. I believe her when she says that this album will be better than Blue Banisters. I feel like she's really finding the sound that works perfect for her and is really enjoying creating music. So happy for her and cannot wait!! :party:

if this album is primarily produced by mike dean i know it'll be a complete serve, she'll serve fantastic bops & amazing, emotive pieces of art, wildflower wildfire is one of her best songs! :smile:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Did we ever figure out if Emile was going to work with Mike for Lana or not? Because I'm still manifesting that 

imageproxy.jpg

Maybe this is dumb, but if her next record is the covers album, will that be considered LDR9?

I wasn’t sure how that would work with it likely being a full-length record

Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Maybe this is dumb, but if her next record is the covers album, will that be considered LDR9?

i consider it to be like a side project, i consider her next, regular, simply lana del rey album to be ldr9

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I'm not sure, but I think she will probably release it as a compilation rather than an album. The songs probably won't flow together or tell a story since they are all written by different singers so I don't think she would consider it her album since she didn't write the songs.

giphy.gif