Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

i guess LDR9 will still contain many love songs, she said yesterday:

"I always like to say that the way I live my life is my poetry, my lovemaking is my legacy, and I get to make music in between"

ofc it will we’re talking about lana. she’ll talk about the color blue, about jim and joe, about missing her old life, about hating fame… but she better do it over a trap, pop or rock beat this time :dua:

23 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

ofc it will we’re talking about lana. she’ll talk about the color blue, about jim and joe, about missing her old life, about hating fame… but she better do it over a trap, pop or rock beat this time :dua:

second this. rock pls

MzxfKiS.jpg

Title: Karma

Producers: Mike Dean, Jack Antonoff

Cowriter: Jack Antonoff 

Genres: Lo-Fi, Psychedelic Rock

1. Karma 

2. Rock Candy Sweet

3. On Your Knees 
4. Waist-Deep In Point Reyes
//

5. He Gets The Blues, Too

6. Brutally

7. In The Garden (Reprise)

8. Hotel California

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

someone on lana subreddit said maybe the DNC on the surf jacket is a hint she's going to do a surf rock album

so... manifesting david kahne return and AKA's big sister album 

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, drugmunny said:

someone on lana subreddit said maybe the DNC on the surf jacket is a hint she's going to do a surf rock album

so... manifesting david kahne return and AKA's big sister album 

this would be a dream come true! :trisha: :flutter: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

8 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

I definitely think it could mean something. In addition to this, Lana has worn a Venice Bitch and a Yosemite shirt in the past. 

Given that those to jackets are in the same style, I wouldn’t be surprised if it meant something. I tried searching “DNC surf jacket” with a few similar variants, but nothing showed up. Maybe she had it custom-made??

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I want to know if the insiders will make a comeback :oprah3: 

I’ve been considering refraining from singles until the entire record is released (unrealistic but let’s pretend), but I think I would still participate in acronym meltdowns and other insider festivities:dua:

a hint on what DNC stands for would be nice

Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I want to know if the insiders will make a comeback :oprah3: 

I’ve been considering refraining from singles until the entire record is released (unrealistic but let’s pretend), but I think I would still participate in acronym meltdowns and other insider festivities:dua:

a hint on what DNC stands for would be nice

i think it's time for boz to make a comeback, i miss the excitement, speculation, & anticipation surrounding insider info :oprah3:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i think it's time for boz to make a comeback, i miss the excitement, speculation, & anticipation surrounding insider info :oprah3:

I think a few acronyms this time around wouldn’t hurt—maybe even some cryptic clues about the album art that still allow for surprise

If I were an insider, we would be having rewarding online scavenger hunts, puzzles, acronyms, little tidbits when the thread is dead:makeup2: unfortunately my insider era is unlikely bc idk how that shit even works lol

Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I think a few acronyms this time around wouldn’t hurt—maybe even some cryptic clues about the album art that still allow for surprise

If I were an insider, we would be having rewarding online scavenger hunts, puzzles, acronyms, little tidbits when the thread is dead:makeup2: unfortunately my insider era is unlikely bc idk how that shit even works lol

i think hearing any sort of info, even if it's info about the album being in the works in general, or possible producers, or if there's a few songs, would be good enough for me, even though some of this stuff we already know, like how lana already has a few songs she's considering, & possible producers (mike dean, jack antonoff, etc.) 

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i think hearing any sort of info, even if it's info about the album being in the works in general, or possible producers, or if there's a few songs, would be good enough for me, even though some of this stuff we already know, like how lana already has a few songs she's considering, & possible producers (mike dean, jack antonoff, etc.) 

Same! Honestly, the producer and genre of LDR9 are the main things I’m curious about. I think the only other info I’ll be wanting in the future is the release date…but we know how that goes..lol

Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Nectar said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but did we already discuss that BOZ said we are getting a cute collab in February? Couldn’t find it mentioned anywhere.  

was this in any way regarding lana or just in general? it's probably for somebody like dua lipa, lana doesn't collab nearly as much as mainstream artists

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but did we already discuss that BOZ said we are getting a cute collab in February? Couldn’t find it mentioned anywhere.  

He said that? As far as I know, nobody here has mentioned it, but it very well could be that I just didn't see it lol. I know he's very into other artists (Dua Lipa), so if he didn't mention Lana by name, it could've been about her. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even like Lana anymore :gasp:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

was this in any way regarding lana or just in general? it's probably for somebody like dua lipa, lana doesn't collab nearly as much as mainstream artists

It was 100% for Lana. It was in a Blue Banisters thread on another forum. He described it as a “cute” collab so wonder who it could be. 

It was 100% for Lana. It was in a Blue Banisters thread on another forum. He described it as a “cute” collab so wonder who it could be. 

oh! honestly i have no idea who she could be collaborating with, i just hope it's not another don't call me angel type of collab :bebe: