Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

oh! honestly i have no idea who she could be collaborating with, i just hope it's not another don't call me angel type of collab :bebe: 

My first thought was that it's the Kali Uchis collab since there were rumors going around about that a few weeks back

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

oh! honestly i have no idea who she could be collaborating with, i just hope it's not another don't call me angel type of collab :bebe: 

Its Nikki Lane for the Collab album first single I'm telling you all 

I'm psychic

52 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

someone on lana subreddit said maybe the DNC on the surf jacket is a hint she's going to do a surf rock album

If this ends up happening, I’m curious who Lana would pick for a potential feature.

I’m not entirely familiar with surf rock, but maybe someone else here knows a good artist she would mesh well with?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

16 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

If this ends up happening, I’m curious who Lana would pick for a potential feature.

I’m not entirely familiar with surf rock, but maybe someone else here knows a good artist she would mesh well with?

A collab with The Beach Boys (Mostly Brian Wilson) would be revolutionary and probably could happen. I mean they are credited with literally founding Surf Rock. Brian wanted to collaborate with Lana a few years back but it just fell through after she became unresponsive according to him and there’s the TBB references all throughout her career most recently in The Greatest :excited:

25 minutes ago, teenangst said:

A collab with The Beach Boys (Mostly Brian Wilson) would be revolutionary and probably could happen. I mean they are credited with literally founding Surf Rock. Brian wanted to collaborate with Lana a few years back but it just fell through after she became unresponsive according to him and there’s the TBB references all throughout her career most recently in The Greatest :excited:

Woah, I never knew that! I’m so surprised she never followed up, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened in the future!

Brian would definitely be the perfect collab if she goes this route!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

so we now know she's definitely working on another album? fuck what if we get another album next year and the poetry book/audiobook? y'all realizing if we get those and include the covers album, that's 5 albums full of content within 2 fucking years. 

fuckkkkk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Woah, I never knew that! I’m so surprised she never followed up, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened in the future!

Brian would definitely be the perfect collab if she goes this route!

Are you actually? :um:

It's so on-brand for her to ghost people, even if they are music legends

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Are you actually? :um:

It's so on-brand for her to ghost people, even if they are music legends

Actually, you’re completely right. A somewhat related gesture I always laugh over is her telling Stevie Nicks she wouldn’t open for her iirc. Lana’s so bold lol

Sylvia Plath 

first of all it’s been barely 2 months y’all are WAY too greedy :shh2: (we’re all but we shouldn’t get used to an album every 6 months 💀

and tbh i don’t want another album next year. i want her to travel, meet new people, new experiences, smoke a ton of weed. we really don’t need another rushed album or worse another jack assisted threat. she should wait a little and find new things to talk about. :hellno:

can someonee quote what BOZ said? and if it's just a "cute" collab it better not be a piano song :icant:

Spoiler

although insider's opinions about songs are the NOT reliable part of them

58 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

and tbh i don’t want another album next year. i want her to travel, meet new people, new experiences, smoke a ton of weed. we really don’t need another rushed album or worse another jack assisted threat. she should wait a little and find new things to talk about. :hellno:

i mean she's a human machine, any time between her albums were because she was touring or because of the vinyl delay, so i don't think the speed she makes these songs influences on them sounding similar, it's just her vibe right now, or it WAS her vibe (better be)

57 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

can someonee quote what BOZ said? and if it's just a "cute" collab it better not be a piano song :icant:

Reveal hidden contents

although insider's opinions about songs are the NOT reliable part of them

This is all he said “You might or might not be getting a cute collab in February btw”

8 minutes ago, Nectar said:

This is all he said “You might or might not be getting a cute collab in February btw”

I wonder if he’s heard it & if he’s calling the song cute, or maybe he’s implying that the collab pairing is cute…much to think about 

Sylvia Plath