Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

really? do you have a link to it? :wat: 

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/performer/LANA DEL REY OMAR GABRIEL

I don’t know if it’s fake or real, because the internet ignored it/didn’t notice it

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

7 minutes ago, Miss doing nothing said:

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/performer/LANA DEL REY OMAR GABRIEL

I don’t know if it’s fake or real, because the internet ignored it/didn’t get air of it

idrk how registrations are supposed to look but there's so many random performers...? including bitcoin? who's omar gabriel?

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I can’t find anything about an Omar Gabriel involved in music anywhere :/

if people noticed it last era, it probably is nothing:noparty:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

6 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

I definitely picked up on this last pre-release and she was a dud :noparty:

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

idrk how registrations are supposed to look but there's so many random performers...? including bitcoin? who's omar gabriel?

This made me come to the realization that the registration is indeed very messy. The performer is “lana del rey gabriel omar” and taylor also has his name included as performer… lol

thanks for your perspective 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I hope Lana revives the Honeymoon Hotline at some point—I think it would be so cute if she updated it from American for LDR9

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

If Mike Dean produces LDR9, I’d love something in the vein of You & Me with more lyrical depth and synth additions

I personally consider it one of her most underrated unreleased tracks ever

Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, Miss doing nothing said:

The collaboration being for a soundtrack might be plausible. On ASCAP a song called ‘Via Antares’ by Dua, Taylor, Lana, Ariana and Selena was registered last March. I don’t know if it is legit, but those female artists on one song does sound cute to me 

This would be so basic tbh. The vaults can keep it

whatarecoloris.jpg

Can LDR9 sound like Black Bathing Suit, Venice Bitch & White Dress?

That's all i ask

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

does anyone remember what exactly mike said before wildfire came out? cause i saw someone say he said they had a lot of material already but that we’d just hear one song on the album or something like that :hellno:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

does anyone remember what exactly mike said before wildfire came out? cause i saw someone say he said they had a lot of material already but that we’d just hear one song on the album or something like that :hellno:

he said the song they were working together was for "that project" = blue banisters

then he says "we're pulling stuff for future projects. I'm planning on working with her a lot you know?" then fantano asks him if he's gonna switch things up on instrumentals with the synths and stuff or if he's gonna maintain her piano/strings/"orchestral elegance" aesthetic and  he answers he's gonna mesh both 

sooo I don't think they had a lot of material ready, his answers makes me think that at the time they were just planning so I'm gonna lower my expectations about getting a mainly mike dean produced album, might not even happen

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

sooo I don't think they had a lot of material ready, his answers makes me think that at the time they were just planning so I'm gonna lower my expectations about getting a mainly mike dean produced album, might not even happen

i mean seeing them together at the variety event, mike awarding lana, her calling kali uchis up and wanting to collab with migos, there's a chance this new album is mike dean produced and more hip-hop influenced i assume, or atleast more up tempo. but for all that we know she might scrap it and make NFR 4.0 COCC 3.0 and BB 2.0 :hype:

Most leaked songs can be found on Youtube and have hundred thousands and millions of views. But some not, because they will be immediately deleted shortly after upload. These include UFB, On & On & On or French Restaurant, for example, some of which I expect to hear on LDR9.

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

i mean seeing them together at the variety event, mike awarding lana, her calling kali uchis up and wanting to collab with migos, there's a chance this new album is mike dean produced and more hip-hop influenced i assume, or atleast more up tempo. but for all that we know she might scrap it and make NFR 4.0 COCC 3.0 and BB 2.0 :hype:

there IS a chance, I just am not going to build expectations around that

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Most leaked songs can be found on Youtube and have hundred thousands and millions of views. But some not, because they will be immediately deleted shortly after upload. These include UFB, On & On & On or French Restaurant, for example, some of which I expect to hear on LDR9.

I’ve definitely been thinking this as well. I’m somewhat hesitant when things leak these days strictly because I know there’s a good chance it’s related to a future album.

I fully anticipated French Restaurant to make an appearance on Blue Banisters, so I would be shocked if it crops up later. UFB would’ve fit well on BB too imo. 

Sylvia Plath 

I wouldn't get too excited about some songs not being listenable on Youtube. There's actually a lot of songs that you can't access on there without pitching or at all unless the person who uploads it fights back on a copyright claim successfully. Right now, I think her team is being stricter when it comes to new leaks and gaining access to them on platforms like Youtube. It could mean something, of course, but personally I don't see it as a sure-fire sign of a song being re-released 

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I wouldn't get too excited about some songs not being listenable on Youtube. There's actually a lot of songs that you can't access on there without pitching or at all unless the person who uploads it fights back on a copyright claim successfully. Right now, I think her team is being stricter when it comes to new leaks and gaining access to them on platforms like Youtube. It could mean something, of course, but personally I don't see it as a sure-fire sign of a song being re-released 

yeah, i feel like now that her team/label knows that she’s likely to put a leaked song on an album - the less access to leaks the better.

like, i’m sure streams for BB would be MUCH better if legend/nectar/thunder/cherry blossom werent readily available all over youtube months/years before BB came out