Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

If she doesn’t rework Valley of The Dolls into the gargantuan album opener it DESERVES to be, I’ll flip out.

Lisyen… the demo of that song is so atmospheric and charged with unhinged emotion… can you imagine her singing “TAKE… THE GUN… AND PUT IT! TO! MY! HEAD!!! SO I CAN FORGET AGAINNNNNNN” in the very first song of the new album… I would literally pass out :true:

She literally has nothing to prove at this point. She’s showed she can be a trailblazer, a poet, the best lyricist working today, a reclusive songstress, an auteur who perfectly blends art pop and commercial trends without every compromising her vision which by itself is so unique… at this point, she can start doing some weird experimental shit and everyone will eat it up.

Take a 2 year break, create something chaotic and visceral, send the middle fingers to everyone in the industry and do whatever the hell you feel like it without polishing anything. Your fans will be here for you regardless - and your peers will pay attention and borrow inspiration from it. You’re one of a kind, Lana! Come on now :ma:

IMG-7960.jpg

19 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

If she doesn’t rework Valley of The Dolls into the gargantuan album opener it DESERVES to be, I’ll flip out.

Lisyen… the demo of that song is so atmospheric and charged with unhinged emotion… can you imagine her singing “TAKE… THE GUN… AND PUT IT! TO! MY! HEAD!!! SO I CAN FORGET AGAINNNNNNN” in the very first song of the new album… I would literally pass out :true:

She literally has nothing to prove at this point. She’s showed she can be a trailblazer, a poet, the best lyricist working today, a reclusive songstress, an auteur who perfectly blends art pop and commercial trends without every compromising her vision which by itself is so unique… at this point, she can start doing some weird experimental shit and everyone will eat it up.

Take a 2 year break, create something chaotic and visceral, send the middle fingers to everyone in the industry and do whatever the hell you feel like it without polishing anything. Your fans will be here for you regardless - and your peers will pay attention and borrow inspiration from it. You’re one of a kind, Lana! Come on now :ma:

Manifesting hardcore that she reads this 💖

mUENGN9.png

2 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Ugh YESSS. That song is so good :cumming2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

6 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

didn't valley of the dolls share a melody with something else tho? groupie love i think

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

wtf zendaya’s on the interview winter edition? do they make multiple winter issues or were we lied to a fucking gain?

cause i thought if the one with lana does indeed come out maybe she’ll announce ldr9 and/or give a little insight into her future plans :gasp:

11 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

LDR9 is just a remastered Sirens! The way we WON

I'd honestly kind of love that :agree: The only thing is that I would want new vocal takes because there are certain Sirens songs I would love to hear in her current voice

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Leader of The Pack said:

LDR9 is just a remastered Sirens! The way we WON

Out now in 101 kbps!

Spoiler

Btw, please mods, let me know when this mod queue will be over :crai: I'm a good girl now... I promiseee :trisha:

If LDR9 ends up being country, the only feature I can think of wanting (currently) is Dolly Parton. 

Country isn’t my ideal genre, but I think the two would mesh really well, especially in a track with a story-telling direction

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

If LDR9 ends up being country, the only feature I can think of wanting (currently) is Dolly Parton. 

Country isn’t my ideal genre, but I think the two would mesh really well, especially in a track with a story-telling direction

Yes but it will most likely only be the first two albums bc thats what Lana likes Sad Morbid Slutty Dolly whoch I love so Im here for

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg