Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I'm crazy and I'm manifesting brown hair with two pink strands for that era and cute outfits with mainly pink colour. Flower of era geranium and crazy sound. And of course manifesting back to social medias with geranium photo with description: Ya miss me?

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

This woman literally just mentioned like a week ago the new album is better than BB and she’s already teasing us without teasing us like……. Fuck me up lana you always manage to do shit like this???? Lol

so who wants to guess the producer? I’m gonna say Mike and maybe a couple left overs from Chemtrails/BB eras? So maybe like 1-2 with Jack. But then again she was with Jack a couple weeks ago plus she’s in NY seeing her grandmother, so who knows, she might go chill with Jack and work on some stuff while she’s in the area

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not want to start an outtake discussion but tbh one outtake I would love to see on this album would be Loved You Then And Now (a.k.a RCS).  It was the title track for BB at one point , we haven't heard it &  I'm super curious to hear it.  So I hope it either leaks  or  will be on a future album ( e.g this album )

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

who said this? 

stjosephprey4us

I’ve never heard of them as an insider 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Someone on ATRL has it “under good authority” that DNC has nothing to do with the album 

So what is the truth:awkney:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’m not sure what to think..I’ve never heard of him in my life, but it’s still a pretty bold, assured statement to make. 

With the record this early in the making, I’m skeptical whether insiders would actually know this much already, but who knows. 

I find it interesting that Paul Salem would be so quiet about DNC’s meaning if it didn’t relate to an album, but I dunno..maybe it’s her poetry? I’m just unsure how much sense it would make to get a jacket like that with a poem title abbreviation on it..hmm

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

So what is the truth:awkney:

i mean even if it has “nothing to do with the new album” it could still be a poem, or the cover album, or any of the other projects she’s working on. There’s no reason for them to hype it up as much as they did if it doesn’t mean something 

this reminds me of when she posted the “Blue Banisters” selfie after posing about RCS and we had no idea what was going on :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

I mean, Lana has been working on this album for a good couple of months now, so a Q2 release seems plausible... Maybe promo starts on February :um2: 

Could the feature be a title track situation like LFL? Or maybe a totally unrelated project 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

I mean, Lana has been working on this album for a good couple of months now, so a Q2 release seems plausible... Maybe promo starts on February :um2: 

Could the feature be a title track situation like LFL? Or maybe a totally unrelated project 

this is probably blasphemy to say, but I want Iron Gates and the cover album before the new album. I feel like the feature could be a one off/for someone else since BOZ said “we may or may not” get it

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

I'm crazy and I'm manifesting brown hair with two pink strands for that era and cute outfits with mainly pink colour. Flower of era geranium and crazy sound. And of course manifesting back to social medias with geranium photo with description: Ya miss me?

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

TWO PINK STRANDS YES YES

But how can that insider know it's not album related? I mean it can be a song she wrote and hasn't even recorded yet. The album is probably still months away, it's not like there's a final tracklist floating around the label people :wtf3:

giphy.gif

For anyone with an ATRL account, does this person saying DNC is unrelated seem like an actual insider? Like do you think they’ve ever leaked something original before others?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

19 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Someone on ATRL has it “under good authority” that DNC has nothing to do with the album 

behind the iron gates : do not cross :oprah4: iron gates Stans won again