Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Tbh what i thought on her dress + jacket on variety award

People keep saying that its a cheap dress and she wore it bc it symbolises how humble she is. I agree but i definitly think it wasnt on purpose, Lana has always been that way. We all know that. You can see by the her street style, some events and even concerts. I´m not saying she does not wear expensive shit but i dont think its really her lifestyle.

E3rSNOnXIAE1N0U?format=jpg&name=largegettyimages-1202158305.jpg?quality=85&st

maxresdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkBitOhg_QriQtVTPTRi3lana-del-rey-sweetlife-2014-billboard-65lana_del_rey_brit_awards.jpg

32 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

I want to be wrong but now she will probally enter on her Joanne era. Her grandma dead will impact her and she will write about this 

Joanne is LG best album so….yay?

2 minutes ago, sjatib said:

"I only mention it cause it costed 19$..."

Such a steal……. When i was a songstress wearing my shein dress…..

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I’m a little bit scared about a possible Migos collab on LDR9… I hope she just said the first thing that passed through her mind in that moment, I don’t want them homophobes…

She should collab with Kevin Abstract instead 

Lanarat.png

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

Lana’s hairstylist just posted a photo of Lana in that jacket and he captioned it “If you know, you know” omg I’m so curious what DNC means…

it's DEFINITELY related to the album/a song title/some other project :excited:

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Lana’s hairstylist just posted a photo of Lana in that jacket and he captioned it “If you know, you know” omg I’m so curious what DNC means…

I don't trust him after the moons and midnights thing :hide:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

sheridan yesss ily

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Just now, suicide blonde said:

After her grammas death i think she will change some things in her new album.... Maybe even the name (?????) just a thought

what u all think? 

possibly, i don't know if she's going to announce the album quite yet, since she probably needs the time to grieve her grandmother, which is totally understandable, but at the same time, music could be a way she copes & grieves so it's possible that she'll still focus on recorded/writing music, but i don't know when she'll announce or publicly talk about ldr9 because i'm sure her main focus right now is her grandmother & taking the time to mourn her loss

WGe8ynS.gif

3 minutes ago, suicide blonde said:

After her grammas death i think she will change some things in her new album.... Maybe even the name (?????) just a thought

what u all think? 

I could see this potentially! Maybe if not the whole album, there will be a song related to the butterflies or ring 

I'd love this. I find it really interesting when she gives us insight on her family and their story through her music :wub: