Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

That’s what makes it fun!:shh:

it does, until some of the girls actually get mad at lana for not following their made up fantasy :facepalm:

now that that has been said she better make honeymoon 2.0 or i’ll be at her front door 

TKCzaei.jpg

manifesting this energy for Diamonds Never Crack: dark, enigmatic, mysterious, stoic, self-critical opulence, otherworldly 

(yes I am just stringing words together but a gay can dream:ma:)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

36 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

TKCzaei.jpg

manifesting this energy for Diamonds Never Crack: dark, enigmatic, mysterious, stoic, self-critical opulence, otherworldly 

unpopular opinion but i HATED her makeup in this photoshoot

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

It is a bit jarring tbh lol but I mostly like how intense her outfits/expression were. I wonder if we’ll ever get a more nontraditional photoshoot like this one.

I’m kinda doubtful, but I’d love an experimental album cover. Manifesting one for LDR9:flutter:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

TKCzaei.jpg

Living for this concept tbh... I want her to give glamorous junkie who smells like cigarettes and grenadine 

TKCzaei.jpg

Serving cunt.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I think i'm staying with what i've said before

Diamonds N Cocaine

Diamonds N Champagne

Diamonds  N Chocolate

or maybe it's like

Deadly Nightshade Calling

i like that one a lot

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

I thought everybody did :oopna: But honestly, it looks better now than it did 2 years ago 

imageproxy.jpg

wait I’ve been thinking about the wave logo so it has to be beachy what if the D in DNC is for Daytona :oprah2: what if we get a whole Florida album :oprah2: no more Cali let’s celebrate girls we won WE WONNN :kris:

UbsOye5.png

2 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

it was a choice but compared to the general lazy grandma aesthetic nfr had it was a huge serve especially compared to the other nfr/cocc magazines :ohsnap2: that awful pic of her lying on the floor :awkney:

14 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

wait I’ve been thinking about the wave logo so it has to be beachy what if the D in DNC is for Daytona :oprah2: what if we get a whole Florida album :oprah2: no more Cali let’s celebrate girls we won WE WONNN :kris:

Daytona Night Club

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Daytona Night Club

Daytona north county? Coast? Daytona night(s) c??? Culture?? Neon? Noir? Native? Child? Cove? Someone look at a map of Daytona real quick 

UbsOye5.png

Diamonds ‘N Chandeliers:ma:

a satirical embrace of fame and wealth as a sardonic commentary on her life to (at the surface level) contrast the sentiments of her past few records:oprah3:

The album art will feature Lana staring apathetically into the viewer as she sits atop a crystalline chandelier in the Chateau Marmont. The record will feature a reworked, more lyrically mature version of the Trash Magic demo retitled The Man I Love:true:

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

DNC - Downatheme Ninmusicbusiness Conference

White Dress (Reprise) incoming:krylie:

Sylvia Plath