Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

53 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

wait I’ve been thinking about the wave logo so it has to be beachy what if the D in DNC is for Daytona :oprah2: what if we get a whole Florida album :oprah2: no more Cali let’s celebrate girls we won WE WONNN :kris:

Remember the stormy beach in Florida that Lana posted before she deactivated her official IG account? :crazy:

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

omg if this title has "daytona" in it... :lange: a surf noir heavy hitter wayamaya florida album is COMING! :lange: 

I'm way too excited over this thought. :excited:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

There is a big wave surf competition tomorrow. She should release  Wayamaya, her first single from DNC, tonight.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

I'm sure somebody has already mentioned this, but I just remembered that Lana posted a picture of Marilyn Monroe on her IG story a few weeks back. I wonder if that has anything to do with LDR9 with the speculation of the D in DNC being diamonds

imageproxy.jpg

48 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm sure somebody has already mentioned this, but I just remembered that Lana posted a picture of Marilyn Monroe on her IG story a few weeks back. I wonder if that has anything to do with LDR9 with the speculation of the D in DNC being diamonds

It was this photo 

m_5a7584f95521be54d70144c4.jpeg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

diamonds are a girl's best friend :dua: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Deleted - No Context

Delete No Contacts

Delivered No Contact

Date No Cops

Deadly New Coronavirus (imagine this being a headline on a newspaper cover and her face in the center of a covid-19 bubble thing…. :teehee: Sorry, too soon…)

Deadly Newark Coven

Diamonds N Curls

Doing No Collaborations, my personal favorite

There’s also a Del Norte, Colorado too. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

wait I’ve been thinking about the wave logo so it has to be beachy what if the D in DNC is for Daytona :oprah2: what if we get a whole Florida album :oprah2: no more Cali let’s celebrate girls we won WE WONNN :kris:

florida kilos is rob's favourite song :kris: imagine if she's making an album *for rob's taste* of tunes he would love n be uplifted by :trisha: thinking about florida kilos + wayamaya + jimmy gnecco + the greatest + tomorrow never came vibes :true:

mUENGN9.png

10 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

florida kilos is rob's favourite song :kris: imagine if she's making an album *for rob's taste* of tunes he would love n be uplifted by :trisha: thinking about florida kilos + wayamaya + jimmy gnecco + the greatest + tomorrow never came vibes :true:

And Hawaiian Tropic :true:

Pleaseeee, i need this album to have a song titles that contain bad languages like NFR era. I need her to serve Venice Bitch, fuck it i love you, Norman fucking Rockwell vibes. 😭🙏

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing