Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

a little while ago he posted an instagram story on a subway tagging mike dean, saying he was on his way to his studio... :illumarina:

oooh that, I thought he just meant “sesh” as in smoking sesh (I don’t think he ever even said “studio” iirc) because he had flowers or something wrapped in paper that looked like a giant blunt, and mike is known for smoking a lot, so it was just a joke he thought of…. I didn’t interpret it to mean they were working on music together :noparty: BUT they have worked together in the past :illumarina: and if Lana wanted to do her hip hop girl group album it makes complete sense for her to ask Emile back :illumarina: and it seemed like Mike really wanted to do more work with Lana after WFWF :illumarina: and there was something about a possible collab w Kali :illumarina: it’s all coming together……… :kris:

UbsOye5.png

If LDR9 serves moments that makes me feel like:

- Venice Bitch

- Black Bathing Suit

- White Dress

- Heroin

- Brooklyn Baby

- The greatest

- Dealer

- Ride

- Bel Air

- Honeymoon

- Off to the Races

- Swan Song

I swear this will be her magnum opus, her golden era. Her BTD 2.0 of this new decade.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Might be way off but I have a feeling LA Who Am I (the 2018 song) will be on this album, and that will be the general sound

After mentioning wanting to collab with Migos (:hdu:), Interlude/Trio, and Jack saying the songs stood out differently from NFR and COCC sessions, I would not be surprised if we get a project in the realm of that sound

If that happens, I'm 100% sure Mike Dean will be back as well :oprah:

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

its coming soon i think

manifesting for the sake of Sylvia 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

19 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

its coming soon i think

I’m honestly shocked she hasn’t given any details away other than she has a few songs she loves and she thinks it’s better than BB

"Don’t forget me"

16 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

If she’s doing something similar to norman i hope the sound’s still unique to its own world. 

was gonna say i wanted another hiab but i’m hoping for something entirely different

unpopular opinion but hiab is nothing special. (i’m gonna get so much hate for this)

22 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

If she’s doing something similar to norman i hope the sound’s still unique to its own world. 

was gonna say i wanted another hiab but i’m hoping for something entirely different

i agree. I just want her to serve more beach, seaside, summertime vibes that make me feel the same way NFR did. But in a new direction, since she has been always showing artistic growth like every year.

Now I finally understand why she publishes poetry books. She has too many ideas that she can't put them all into songs. Maybe many of the poems in "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" were meant to be songs, like LA Who Am I (to Love You) That's why we have also so many unreleased songs. And now again, a lot of great scrapped songs that we don't know yet. She's so super creative!

5 hours ago, drugmunny said:

so LDR9 confirmed bombastic hip-hop girl group mike dean jack antonoff emile haynie migos / cardi b features

And her Kali Uchis collab this February :sass:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

rock candy sweet gives me testing out nukes in fake cities during the 1950s (?) where it's all johnny rockets n milkshakes/ or even pleasantville vibes 

i do hope we get to hear her spring record. or more so more of spring. 

bb blossomed out beautifully, and as solid as it is, cocc and bb seem to be more uncomfortable for her, which is why im sorta sensing how transitory they might feel. 

blue banisters seems to have this real rejuvenating quality to it, so hopefully she follows from violets for roses place on the next one. 

and maybe that might take a while if she keeps her promises on the covers and hiatus, but it's all good personally since she just released literally not even 2 months ago 

UV/Honeymoon