Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Can she go back to the person who she made AKA with? Now that was special and imagine if she released an album in that vein now that she has name recognition and industry respect. That aesthetic would still be fresh in 2022 and really cool to see an evolved version of it 10+ years later.

2 hours ago, Creyk said:

Can she go back to the person who she made AKA with? Now that was special and imagine if she released an album in that vein now that she has name recognition and industry respect. That aesthetic would still be fresh in 2022 and really cool to see an evolved version of it 10+ years later.

:cryney2: it's incredible how AKA is so enduring! it is still SO fresh and relevant. i personally would like to see it released but only exactly how it is now, just bc i think the context of its making, pre-fame, in the mid-late 2000s is so important to preserve.

mUENGN9.png

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

thinking abt the on our way outro :true: it NEEDS to be transplanted onto some iconic ass ldr9 song :true:

I always thought If You Lie Down With Me is a sister sequel to On Our Way

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

He added: « get excited but not too much, don’t know when it’s coming yet but it’s coming and it’s GOOD »

okay MISS LANA DO SOMETHING AND LET US ENTER the pre-pre-release before 2022!!!

We are fucking ready.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Have y’all seen this?

I do follow BoZ on Twitter and it’s real. He said it wasn’t LYTAN but that it wasn’t not Lana 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

He added: « get excited but not too much, don’t know when it’s coming yet but it’s coming and it’s GOOD »

ooh this is EXCITING!

i think that you're sweet like rock candy :dance:

wild like beaches that leave me sandy :thirst:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

okay MISS LANA DO SOMETHING AND LET US ENTER the pre-pre-release before 2022!!!

We are fucking ready.

Imagine a standalone single for January :judgingu3: (she really should do that at some point)

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Imagine a standalone single for January :judgingu3: (she really should do that at some point)

not me still manifesting "Liz, I'm calling from Calihoma" to actually happen. The delulu just never left.

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

OH MY GOD YES YE SYE SUINORANSOU

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

He hated cocc and bb i think.. so it must be a nfr direction (that him loved) right? :shh:

I think he liked BB in the end (he sure did buy a CD recently). We know he loves Fine China (so do we), but we got If You Lié Down With Me and so many other demos she got to finish that ended up being wonderful… Chemtrails might have its flaw, but I’m always shocked when someone can’t see how there are perfect songs on it.

if it has some NFR twist to it, RCS will be incredible 

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

WTF??? really? got a screenshot of that?