Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think he liked BB in the end (he sure did buy a CD recently). We know he loves Fine China (so do we), but we got If You Lié Down With Me and so many other demos she got to finish that ended up being wonderful… Chemtrails might have its flaw, but I’m always shocked when someone can’t see how there are perfect songs on it.

if it has some NFR twist to it, RCS will be incredible 

Chemtrails has flaws, not her best record since NFR but it still has WHITE DRESS - her magnum opus. :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I really hope she is actually doing something with RCS. I've always loved that title. The colors that come to mind with it for me are bubblegum pink, baby blue and pale lilac

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m on phone, and I did get  screenshot but don’t know how to insert it here!?? 

don’t worry i found one, he indeed said that :sass:

the lyrics give very much lfl era vibes… another beachy summer record about the end of the world perhaps? 

if boz likes it it HAS to be really really good aka not another snooze ballad cause he hates those WE WON :lange::angie:

5 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Chemtrails has flaws, not her best record since NFR but it still has WHITE DRESS - her magnum opus. :hair:

White Dress, Chemtrails, TJF, Dark but Just a Game, Yosemite: they all are magnum to me. NATWAL is also very good. It’s the others that lack a bit something IMO. 
now I want RCS so bad…

wait so rock candy sweet ISN’T loved you then and now? or did she re-use the rock candy sweet lyric? :ohno:

i wouldnt think eclipse lied when he said that they were the same song- ugh i’ve missed the theories, speculation, the delusion, the confusion :crying:

Born To Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence 

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

Blue Banisters

Rock Candy Sweet

(Manifesting and also I just like how it looks)

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

White Dress, Chemtrails, TJF, Dark but Just a Game, Yosemite: they all are magnum to me. NATWAL is also very good. It’s the other that lack a bit something IMO. 
now I want RCS so bad…

my favs are White Dress, Wild At Heart, Dance till we die & YES, Yosemite is that bitch.

RCS should be serving that bombastic sound Jack mentioned - i believe that "bombastic music" concept she had while making NFR really torn her apart and she has been DYING to release it since Chemtrails is like an extended sequel to NFR - quite soft & just a "roaming around", BB is like something suddenly came up with while she is making "actual" LDR8 (thats the reason why she change the whole tracklist and album concept and use that many of unused tracks from previous eras). LDR9 will the IT. I can feel it.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Born To Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence 

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

Blue Banisters

Rock Candy Sweet

(Manifesting and also I just like how it looks)

Rock Candy Sweet is iconic