Paradise

Ultraviolence 

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club 

Blue Banisters

Rock Candy Sweet

(Manifesting and also I just like how it looks)

her extra baddie era is coming. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, EndlessSummer said:

C011D860-A5C6-4787-AC59-E098E82D4958.jpe

So if it's not RCS then what is it? I'm starting to feel the pre-release vibes again omg :ma: Also, him liking it is a pretty clear sign that whatever song this is is a departure in sound from Chemtrails and BB

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, EndlessSummer said:

C011D860-A5C6-4787-AC59-E098E82D4958.jpe

i don't necessarily think it's one of the bombastic songs, but if BOZ said it's GOOD capital letters, it HAS to have some change in sound

what i heard (please dont drag me)

something is comin on the first 3 months

she is planning small tour with a few dates on usa 

jack is back

she have 3-5 songs ready to go and was writing and producing when she grandma dies so things can take a little more time than planned

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Someone ask boz for a riddle or something, like give us information but make it vague so we can entertain ourselves w guessing for the time being since he said it’s “too early” for explicit info. Give us a breadcrumb trail king

UbsOye5.png

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

Someone ask boz for a riddle or something, like give us information but make it vague so we can entertain ourselves w guessing for the time being since he said it’s “too early” for explicit info. Give us a breadcrumb trail king

yes I miss collectively losing my mind over the most vague information possible

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

YESSSS Rock Candy Sweet making a comeback. I wonder if it will be a new song titled RCS or if she just wanted to re-use the line? I feel like the new RCS won't be about going against the media and striking back like it was originally. Whatever it is, I'm fucking excited. If BOZ likes it, it is GOOD and has a NFR type production def :trisha:

giphy.gif 

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

yes

OMG FIRST QUARTER ATTACK 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I think this album will have a similar production to Cinnamon Girl or Tulsa. Kinda like experimental sounds with the addition of a natural guitar or piano that gives a nice contrast (does this make sense?) One of my favorite moments in Lana's discography is the bridge of Cinnamon Girl. The hard bass is so unexpected and different from the rest of the album that you're forced to remember the melody after listening just once. I feel like LDR9 is going to be tracks like that. Unforgettable, new, and iconic.

giphy.gif