Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

i mean if you take a deep look inside of Lana's discography - it's like a character development & you've been reading a series of a novel which is telling her story:

Lana Del Ray A.K.A Lizzy Grant: "Lights, camera, accíon, you know i can't make it on my own" - This is pretty much a first impression of Lana: she struggles with her dependency issues

Born to Die: "I'm nothing without you", "I will love you till the end of time" - that says it all

Paradise: "I believe in the kindness of stranger" - this idea of being dependent is more transparent than ever

Ultraviolence: "he hit her (but it felt like a kiss to her)" - she tried to justify & fool herself that the abuse meant to be "love" while it wasn't

Honeymoon: "you're my religion, you're how i'm living" - she might came to her realisations of reality, but still gave her love a last chance

By Honeymoon, I can say that this chapter of Lana Del Rey finally came to an end - where she finally have some guts to actually say what she actually wanted - "I'm just a soul, whose intentions are good, oh Lorde, please DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD"

Lust for Life: "I think I fell for another loser" - she accepted the fact that her love interests are bunch of assholes & she is that bitch "who's tougher than this bitch?" - she is taking the control.

Norman Fucking Rockwell"you lost at sea - and I'LL COMMAND YOUR BOAT TO ME AGAIN"- Why? because she is now that FUCKING BITCH, she is at the point where she is no longer in a passive, fragile, get-on-her-knees-for-a-man position in a relationship.

Chemtrails Over the Country Club:  "if they love me, they'll love me, cause i'm wild, wild at heart" - well, this line says it all, really straightfoward ;)

Blue Banisters: "It's you from whom I learn - (not to turn into a wildfire, but instead, I'm a wildflower)" - she is valient & fearless now, full of self-confidence to step out of her shell, deal with the past, the trauma, her "karmic lineage" issues and her love life (that's why she included songs like Living Legend - which is for me, a self-aware anthem).

By Blue Banisters, another chapter is closed for Lana, now she is moving on to the next phase of her life, which is LDR9 a.k.a ROCK CANDY SWEET or something to do with that DNC.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i saw a tweet of someone speculating that IF she really switched her label, they probably want an album soon and won’t wait a year or two if they already gave her a contract, budget etc. her releasing new music so soon could play into that and it would tie into her doing something with the "bombastic" nfr scraps + everything she left off of blue banisters to finish a new album soon :dua:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

i saw a tweet of someone speculating that IF she really switched her label, they probably want an album soon and won’t wait a year or two if they already gave her a contract, budget etc. her releasing new music so soon could play into that and it would tie into her doing something with the "bombastic" nfr scraps + everything she left off of blue banisters to finish a new album soon :dua:

where is it omg :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I was bored so here is a timeline of LDR9:

In her insta livestream Lana said she has a couple of songs she loves. October 22nd

At the Variety Hit Makers event Fans said to Lana that they love the new album, Lana responded " The next one is even better". She also wore a Jacket from NFR era with a redesigned match with Waves & the acronomym " DNC". December 4th

Exclusive Polaroid Photos ( shot on December 3rd) got send to LB. The photographer Paul said to Elle it (the Jacket)might be new merch in the future ,hinting that DNC has something to do with her next album. December 8th

BOZ tweeted these lyrics:

"I think that you're sweet like rock candy

Wild like beaches that leave me sandy"

He confirmed that the song is not Loved You Then And Now (RCS) and he also said it does not have to do with the RCS she teased in June, that she is reusing the line. We now know it is also not a collab that is coming in Feb. He also called the song GOOD but we shouldn't get too excited because there is no release date yet.
( Lana wore a jacket similar to the one she wore in the NFR era that had "DNC" instead of "Venice" which led us to believe it is an acronym for the next album title. Most people think it will stand for Del Norte County.)
December 21st /22nd

" No. But you really won't have to wait long to hear some, be patient." - BlackOutZone on twitter. December 28th

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

The way BOZ said he had no idea when it was coming last week and now he apparently does :air2:

I think it's coming within the late January-early March range 

To be fair, he said he had no idea when the album was coming. As I said before, he seems to be tied to the music industry. My guess is that he attended some sort of meeting when they discuss plans for the next year for many artists, and with Lana, what was said was probably that there is an album coming, here’s the first single (or maybe just a snippet), coming in the first quarter of the year, and that she also has a collab coming before that. If we look back at all the infos he gave us during the BB era, it all sounds like some music insider infos collected from various meetings / updates on coming projects. 

I can’t believe Lana released two albums this year and now we’re already on the edge of our seats for more new music next year :thumb2:

Lana stans are truly so lucky 

"Don’t forget me"

Boz saying soon or we won’t have to wait long…I’m pretty sure he’s said this several times before.  Then stuff came out 6 months later.  So I’d take it with a pinch of salt. If Lana does move to capitol records these leakers will get blasted, I remember them pursuing someone before quite awhile ago who posted info.  Interscope are pretty useless in regards to leakers and turn a blind eye a lot of the time. So make the most of it!  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance