Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I honestly have no idea how 2022 Lana would go back to BTD. While BTD is iconic I feel like she’s a completely different artist now

It's quite interesting to think how would she create this aesthetic and sound nowadays :gasp: and how different it would be from the original

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I do think she’ll ever redo any era, but to get back to more upbeat / boppish songs would be, what I call, going « back to BTD ». 

that would be a dream. She’s served upbeat songs for years now, she just hardly ever releases them :sadcore3:

I’d even take a more Doin’ Time vibe. 

When I think of her going back to BTD I think more in the way of her lyrics being more playful. While COTCC is one of my favorite albums by her, and BB has great songs, I do miss how she used to write her songs. I know she’s more in the diarist phase, but a guy can dream. 

"Don’t forget me"

I used to be a huge fan of Michelle Branch’s mainstream, early 2000s work but she ended up disappearing for awhile because her label didn’t like the music she was making (and therefore didn’t let her put it out). She eventually got out of that contract I believe and signed with another label that has allowed her to be more musically, stylistically, and sonically authentic. In some ways I wonder if we can draw parallels to Lana where her earlier work was more suited toward pop and radio hits, and over the years she’s released music that is more true to herself and her artistic direction. Honestly it hypes me up so much more for LDR9 to hear the direction she’s gone in :trisha: :true:

I want more cute stripped back raw and honest piano ballads like Let Me Love You Like a Woman, Arcadia and Violets for Roses, specially if they're produced by Jack Antonoff

the way that we dont know how to expect since she is able to give us either Venice Bitch / White Dress tier or LMLYLAW tier is what "i was living on the edge right between heaven & hell and i'm tired of it" actually feels like.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

I want more cute stripped back raw and honest piano ballads like Let Me Love You Like a Woman, Arcadia and Violets for Roses, specially if they're produced by Jack Antonoff

:dorothy3:

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

bitch don’t make me come knock on your door :willcut:

8 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

:dorothy3:

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

bitch don’t make me come knock on your door :willcut:

Me when I'm not an insider and haven't listened to LDR9 a.k.a. LDRxNL1 a.k.a. Yeehaw a.k.a. best album of all time #PianoCountryIsTheNewBlack

26 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

It’s fun to joke 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

27 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Maybe being under mod queue isn't that bad after all :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I already know LDR9 will be a banger :ma:

40 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Are you in danger? Do you want us to call the police?

Lanarat.png

21 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Maybe being under mod queue isn't that bad after all :um2:

:wtf3:

10 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Are you in danger? Do you want us to call the police?

Hot cops to do me like Boom Like That

18 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

How did we learn that the collab was with fjm?

Someone on ATRL asked BOZ if the collab was FJM and he replied “what gave you that idea? (With a sass cat emoji similar to :fabcat:) and the person replied about how FJM has an album coming out soon and has been teasing it and BOZ replied “interesting (with the same sassy cat emoji)” and a couple weeks later when asked if the rock Candy lyrics he teased was for the collab he replied “it’s not for his album” 

so while it hasn’t been officially announced as FJM, it’s the most likely option 

37 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Me when I'm not an insider and haven't listened to LDR9 a.k.a. LDRxNL1 a.k.a. Yeehaw a.k.a. best album of all time #PianoCountryIsTheNewBlack

speaking of, I would like the LDRxNL album, the cover album, and BTIG

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, YourGirl666 said:

i respectfully disagree :xgiggle:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

2 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

speaking of, I would like the LDRxNL album, the cover album, and BTIG

i would kinda like behind the iron gates if it gets an audio release to have nikki lane background music :true:

but not on my ldr9 :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

i would kinda like behind the iron gates if it gets an audio release to have nikki lane background music :true:

but not on my ldr9 :ma:

oh I definitely want LDR9 to be it’s own thing, but I still want the other projects she’s been teasing for over a year now :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"