Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Since nobody mentioned it, @111 spilled on ATRL last night and said Lana is entering a new trinity (BTD-UV-HM/ NFR-COTCC-BB) with this new album :crying4:

edit: “she is definitely going in a different direction and will probably start a new chapter of trinity lasting for a couple of years” is the quote 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Since nobody mentioned it, @111 spilled on ATRL last night and said Lana is entering a new trinity (BTD-UV-HM/ NFR-COTCC-BB) with this new album :crying4:

:oprah4: SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPP OMG

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

7 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

edit: “she is definitely going in a different direction and will probably start a new chapter of trinity lasting for a couple of years” is the quote 

OMG SHUT UP OMG

So BOZ says it’s good, eclipse says she’s definitely going in a new direction, and Lana herself said the new music is better than BB

Are we winning?? It feels like we’re winning :trisha:

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

THANK GOD WE WON SO HARD

4 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

So BOZ says it’s good, eclipse says she’s definitely going in a new direction, and Lana herself said the new music is better than BB

Are we winning?? It feels like we’re winning :trisha:

We're definitely winning :crying:

25 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

OMG LANA’S SYNTHWAVE ELEKTRONIKA 80S HYPERPOP BALLADESQUE NEW AGE GOSPEL SURF ROCK RAGGAE ERA IS HERE QUAKING BUSSY 986-D44-EA-0-CAF-475-B-B377-0-A23-BE580- 

22896-E3-B-32-CA-45-D3-9226-44491-C72444

i'm kinda holding back on this because i do remember eclipse saying the 3 BB singles were "the return of the grandieur of lana del rey" or something like that. but if eclipse and especially BOZ think it's good then it's probably changing in some way

32 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

OMG WE ARE WINNING!!!

I loved the NFR - COCC- BB trinity but it's time for a new direction & the way it will be something new omg we won I'm hyped putatas :hype::hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

34 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

this woman keeps FEEDING US :trisha: :lange: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

With both our insiders spilling about the new music/direction (and BOZ saying we weren’t really going to have to wait that long for new music) I don’t think a January/February release is unrealistic 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

With both our insiders spilling about the new music/direction (and BOZ saying we weren’t really going to have to wait that long for new music) I don’t think a January/February release is unrealistic 

lana's going to release a rock candy, beaches that are sandy, summer banger... in the middle of winter :ma: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

realistically if she is entering her “hip hop girl group” era it’s probably just going to be ariana-esque like her verse in DCMA and when she covered break up w ur girlfriend but tbh I’m not complaining :true:

UbsOye5.png

3 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

realistically if she is entering her “hip hop girl group” era it’s probably just going to be ariana-esque like her verse in DCMA and when she covered break up w ur girlfriend but tbh I’m not complaining :true:

i'll take ariana done right over nfr 4.0. it's been way too long without a big sonic difference