Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I'll miss the old NFR/COCC/BB sound, cause that was the converted me into a Little Fucker. However, I can't wait to see what's next. Manifesting Portishead meets Don't Call Me Angel bridge, Serene Queen and Summer Bummer vibes. Also, ass hair :troll:

2 hours ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Since nobody mentioned it, @111 spilled on ATRL last night and said Lana is entering a new trinity (BTD-UV-HM/ NFR-COTCC-BB) with this new album :crying4:

edit: “she is definitely going in a different direction and will probably start a new chapter of trinity lasting for a couple of years” is the quote 

Does that mean that LDR9 will follow the style of L4L?

EDIT: nevermind

D.png

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Screenshot_20211230-162202-162.png

Tbh, I don't really see how this is a confirmation of what's next to come? :eartha2:

Same as BOZ saying "interesting" (or something like that) when someone mentioned FJM...

we're about to get a new bunch of lanaboards newcomers :justride2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Tbh, I don't really see how this is a confirmation of what's next to come? :eartha2:

Same as BOZ saying "interesting" (or something like that) when someone mentioned FJM...

Oh if this is what he posted my hype is kind of dampened, it doesn't really sound like he's saying some insider info. he's just speculating

I could be interpreting it wrong though

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

wait i just realized you conveniently left out lfl :delicious:

That whole post was basically me quoting eclipse :thumb2: LFL is my top Lana album but it admittedly doesn’t belong with the BTD/UV/HM albums or the NFR/COTCC/BB albums 

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

To me it seems like a very obvious subtle hint. And BOZ knows it sounds good so he’s heard it and if eclipse can say for sure she’s definitely going in a new direction he’s probably heard some of the music too 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Oh if this is what he posted my hype is kind of dampened, it doesn't really sound like he's saying some insider info. he's just speculating

I could be interpreting it wrong though

i don't think is boz or eclipse (i'm not sure about eclipse) i think this is just a screenshot of someone speculating

i could also be interpreting it wrong though too so :toofloppy:

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

That whole post was basically me quoting eclipse :thumb2: LFL is my top Lana album but it admittedly doesn’t belong with the BTD/UV/HM albums or the NFR/COTCC/BB albums 

edit: i was :toofloppy:

2 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

She should collaborate with Nicki Minaj, Nikki Lane, Tove Lo & Florence :crying5:

EDIT: I’d love Charli XCX too…

I love you but… pls no :icant:

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

This def sounds more like a personal analysis than anything else. I can see NFR and COCC being sister albums, but Blue Banisters definitely stands on its own, both lyrically and sonically. :scoff:

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i don't think is boz or eclipse (i'm not sure about eclipse) i think this is just a screenshot of someone speculating

rideordie is eclipse 

Just now, West Coast said:

This def sounds more like a personal analysis than anything else. I can see NFR and COCC being sister albums, but Blue Banisters definitely stands on its own, both lyrically and sonically. :scoff:

NFR/COTCC/BB I would say are the ‘telling her story’ trilogy (hope, white dress, most of BB) 

and they’re all very singer/songwriter 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Is it too early to get excited ? :trisha:

it's never too early to get excited - why does this thread even exist? why is everyone here if we're not all excited :trisha:

join the delulu gang :ma:

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

rideordie is eclipse 

yeah i realized that when you posted :toofloppy:

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Ride or Die is eclipse lol