Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

yall, do you think there is a possibility that the upcoming collab is song with the weeknd?  he just posted some hours ago he will drop his album out of nowhere and gave no date, and fans are assuming it might be happening in the next two weeks… :xcry: it could be the cute reunion we deserve! 

i was in the winter of my life 

32 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

yall, do you think there is a possibility that the upcoming collab is song with the weeknd?  he just posted some hours ago he will drop his album out of nowhere and gave no date, and fans are assuming it might be happening in the next two weeks… :xcry: it could be the cute reunion we deserve! 

I wish but if it was the weeknd I don't think insiders would tease it as just a "cute collab" but I'm manifesting you are right :brows:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, majunnkie said:

hasn't that collab supposed to be released in february?

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

44 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wish but if it was the weeknd I don't think insiders would tease it as just a "cute collab" but I'm manifesting you are right :brows:

maybe it'll sound sweet..

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

16 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

this would be the perfect time for Lana to revive the Honeymoon hotline…with a grainy, almost muffled snippet of a song from LDR9..

even if it’s just a three-second instrumental or something:true:

LDR9 will be her leaker teas era :ma:

the guy she was with yesterday is a photographer and I don’t know if you saw his Instagram stories, but that party was a little bit strange. 
they were dressed like the 20’s (some of them) and the music that was playing was sus. what if she was shooting something?

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

the guy she was with yesterday is a photographer and I don’t know if you saw his Instagram stories, but that party was a little bit strange. 
they were dressed like the 20’s and the music that was playing was sus. what if she was shooting something?

what's his nickname?

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

they were dressed like the 20’s and the music that was playing was sus. what if she was shooting something?

Nah I don’t think so. I mainly see his work as a model more than photographer. Plus wouldn’t it be weird for her to shoot something at a New Year’s eve party

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Just now, keps2013 said:

Nah I don’t think so. I mainly see his work as a model more than photographer. Plus wouldn’t it be weird for her to shoot something at a New Year’s eve party

actually his photos are pretty in the Polaroid vibe that we got from Lana in the variety award day.

but you’re probably right

0YnL0Kf.gif

4 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

they were dressed like the 20’s (some of them) and the music that was playing was sus. what if she was shooting something?

Maybe it was just a thematic party but God that was creepy :icant:

giphy.gif

Just now, ImenaOphelia said:

thanks! maybe it was a costume party with 1920's theme?

actually I saw the video again and there’s people dressed like that and people with puffer jackets so maybe I’m being delusional lmao

0YnL0Kf.gif

21 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

nirvana mtv unplugged vibes :legend: 

20 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

on a serious note i’d love a kind of unplugged ep this year. maybe Nectar Of The Gods, Yosemite, Not All Who Wander, Sweet Carolina and Blue Banisters :headache:

A live unplugged hootenanny exploring the 2021 songs would be magical!

Peers and legends can sit in for a song or two. It should feel earthy, organic, fuzzy, warm. There should be a harmonica.

Bruce on guitar and backup vocals for the acoustic IYLDWM/American/I'm On Fire medley.

Like this Neil Young, which really evokes Chemtrails, or the other way around