Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, gsnlp said:

the guy she was with yesterday is a photographer and I don’t know if you saw his Instagram stories, but that party was a little bit strange. 
they were dressed like the 20’s (some of them) and the music that was playing was sus. what if she was shooting something?

i thought you meant something else when you said shooting something :rip:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

6 hours ago, keps2013 said:

I love how we all collectively love and manifest the fake “Liz, im calling from california” title LMAOOO

Or "Liz, i'm calling from California" is just our new "Santa Monica Sinner"

and @IanadeIrey might be Lana hidden incognito on LB actually

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 hours ago, keps2013 said:

I love how we all collectively love and manifest the fake “Liz, im calling from california” title LMAOOO

53 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Or "Liz, i'm calling from California" is just our new "Santa Monica Sinner"

and @IanadeIrey might be Lana hidden incognito on LB actually

Lol! You guys are welcome for that title, by the way :oopna::byeh8rs: originally it was “Liz, I’m Calling from Calihoma”, as she and Sean used to make a port-manteau out of “California” and “Oklahoma” (which has a nice ring to it) :wub: but I guess everyone misread it—and now keeps campaigning for it— as “Liz, I’m Calling from California” :thumb:

11 hours ago, keps2013 said:

For a moment I was wondering if this is an unreleased song I don't know lol

11 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Cover concept for the new single :hype:A0075326-CA48-44-F8-94-F0-EC907-F547340.

Other than this being stunning (as usual) this makes me wish LDR9 has nice single covers taken from actual photoshoots. The last time we got matching visuals for everything was LFL (even though the cover wasn't Neil's)

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Horrible

You really have no taste:awkney:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

It's not as bad but yeah rcs was better title imo

Just to add a little fuel to the fire… 

i loved RCS as an album title but NOT for THAT album. RCS has a light, sweet, carefree ring to it that is nowhere in the BB songs. Blue Banisters has a nice singer-songwriter-poetry tone to the title, which mirrors/continues the Chemtrails Over The Country Club road she took. 

Blue banisters is an okay title, Arcadia would have been a better title, Rock Candy Sweet is an iconic title but I also think it would have been terrible for the last album. 

I’m still hoping LDR9 is RCS :grinds:

"Don’t forget me"