Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

55 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

at least we won't be traumatized by the "lanadelrey just posted a photo" notification this era :read:

Nothing beats getting a notification saying "lanadelrey posted a video" and the first thing we heard when playing it was Lana saying "Sylvia...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Nothing beats getting a notification saying "lanadelrey posted a video" and the first thing we heard when playing it was Lana saying "Sylvia...

that Sylvia meme is so iconic

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Those were simpler times... :cryney2: 

i can still hear her whispering "sylvia... sylvia" in my sleep :tina:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

at least we won't be traumatized by the "lanadelrey just posted a photo" notification this era :read:

especially whenever u see that notification & it turns out to be some random ass posts about Nikki Lane.

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

itsgettingweird.gif

We’ve had weirder, me thinks 

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

especially whenever u see that notification & it turns out to be some random ass posts about Nikki Lane.

:lmao:so fucking true 

praying for sc^tp*rn

dear Lord, give us a sign of the holiness of LDR9

49 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

but "lanadelrey just dropped three singles" is still possible

Yep :true:

and to think that we have no fucking idea when we’ll ever hear it again officially released…

Édit: i thought I had replied to the Sylvia post 

Spoiler

:bebe:

Always love when she releases two singles but THREE was a new level of bliss 

38 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Nothing beats getting a notification saying "lanadelrey posted a video" and the first thing we heard when playing it was Lana saying "Hi guys. I just want to let you know that tomorrow we’re deactivating my social media accounts

:true:

0YnL0Kf.gif

Inb4 I get a notification that says "honeymoon has posted a video" and it's a new snippet with the caption 'ROCK CANDY SWEET - DEL NORTE COUNTY OUT FEBRUARY 14TH" 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Inb4 I get a notification that says "honeymoon has posted a video" and it's a new snippet with the caption 'ROCK CANDY SWEET - DEL NORTE COUNTY OUT FEBRUARY 14TH" 

she's making up for the fact that aka never got to be released on valentine's day 2009! :true: ldr9 produced by david kahne confirmed! :true: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

it's all been so fast. but after listening and still listening to BB, it's just such a great blend of music in how she created new tracks and still managed to put in her previous tracks to seam so effortlessly. it's kinda reminiscent of how im sure a lot of us would listen to her unreleased thru yt etc. 

im really hoping that she'll somehow incorporate Pawn shop blues onto the next record and then follow vfr's pathways 

i'm hoping that it'll be a happier record, and it gets me excited about that possibility considering the amount of changes she's gone thru w how her music alludes to rn 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

sorry i know I’m late to this party but are we almost positive lana is on the new weeknd album? is that the “cute collab”?

the general vibe afaik is almost negative

but it could be possible :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i feel like I need a tropical album. Norman is tooo american, i want some guitars and beaches maybe some caribbean and with honeymoon influences and hawaiian aesthetics

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*