Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, ImenaOphelia said:

ok I've been wondering for a few minutes now - do y'all thing that LDR9  will feature any collab? Before BB release I'd heard something bout collab with A$AP Rocky but as we all know there isn't A$AP Rocky on BB.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the ASAP collab… I don’t mind if she collabs with people on a few songs, especially if the collab is a banger. But the damn Jesse Rutherford collab… will we ever get the chance to hear it some day?!?

death never came :: the revenge of lana del rey

a seamless musical experience

60 minutes of uninterrupted lana del rey

3 20-minute suites (death never came, rock candy sweet, elizabeth)

ranging from psychedelic rock to bubblegum pop

produced solely by lana del rey

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I THINK THAT YOU ARE SWEET LIKE ROCK CANDY giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952fda469ef9f6883a45

PKnL.gif

WILD LIKE THE BEACHES THAT LEAVE ME SANDY 

ImpureFineFrogmouth-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_oaka8cxiv91rc7zl1o1_500.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Father John Misty is releasing the first single from his upcoming album at midnight (album April 8). Single is called Funny Girl… and that’s all we know. Could it be the rumoured collab with Lana?!? :raven: 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Father John Misty is releasing the first single from his upcoming album at midnight (album April 8). Single is called Funny Girl… and that’s all we know. Could it be the rumoured collab with Lana?!? :raven: 

New FJM album I <333333333333

14 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Tictictic

spill something

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Everynight i go to bed, i always pray that i would wake up to LanaBoards with a surprise meltdown of an official album announcement.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing