Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

this might be an unpopular opinion but she may have just captioned it peach fuzz bc the sunlit pic shows the peach fuzz on her face :runs: i also cant really picture a lana song called “peach fuzz” or “peach fuzz” in a lyric

well we weren't expecting picasso / blue period or lilac iphone 11 fuck you kevin in lyrics and they exist :awkney2:

peach fuzz would be a drop in the ocean compared to those lol it's actually kinda cute

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

this might be an unpopular opinion but she may have just captioned it peach fuzz bc the sunlit pic shows the peach fuzz on her face :runs: i also cant really picture a lana song called “peach fuzz” or “peach fuzz” in a lyric

She may say something like "sun in my face, my peach fuzz reflecting in your eyes like an endless summer" :hide:

Nah but I'm sure the caption was just about that picture in particular like you just said

giphy.gif

There was a thread that was dry,

sittin' on Lanaboards
She asked me what it‘s for,

I said, "A record I don't remember"

lustforlife jumped into the pool, he was swimmin' with his french husband
He said, "Most stans don't want a leaker with a legacy, it's of age"
he said, "You can't be a fake leaker and be happy, too
You can't blacken the pages with lies and be happy"
And that scared me

:cumming:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

There was a thread that was dry,

sittin' on Lanaboards
She asked me what it‘s for,

I said, "A record I don't remember"

lustforlife jumped into the pool, he was swimmin' with his french husband
He said, "Most stans don't want a leaker with a legacy, it's of age"
he said, "You can't be a fake leaker and be happy, too
You can't blacken the pages with lies and be happy"
And that scared me

:cumming:

Pure poetry :icant:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

On Rob's last post he said "epic project". What if she's releasing LDR9 + 2nd audiobook + covers album together :gasp:

By the way I noticed that in none of his studio pics teasing something you can see Lana... what if it's indeed HIS album :hide:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

On Rob's last post he said "epic project". What if she's releasing LDR9 + 2nd audiobook + covers album together :gasp:

By the way I noticed that in none of his studio pics teasing something you can see Lana... what if it's indeed HIS album :hide:

Rob Grant will be the new queen of alt #LanaDelReyIsOverParty

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

KCSoSCI.jpg

asked an AI to generate images based off variations of “Del Norte County by Lana Del Rey” & other similar phrases

I know it isn’t a confirmed title, but I’m bored, and it’s neat to look at! It feels very…cottagecore, almost lol. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

8 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

“epic project” ends up being a piano ballad album

negAbhB.png

44 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

KCSoSCI.jpg

asked an AI to generate images based off variations of “Del Norte County by Lana Del Rey” & other similar phrases

I know it isn’t a confirmed title, but I’m bored, and it’s neat to look at! It feels very…cottagecore, almost lol. 

if the album cover doesn't look like the 2 right ones i'm suing lana :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

the target exclusive vinyl will be red

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

She may say something like "sun in my face, my peach fuzz reflecting in your eyes like an endless summer" :hide:

Nah but I'm sure the caption was just about that picture in particular like you just said

I am crying at this

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

honestly sweet carolina was good but idk how much i want more of that. like don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad song by any means, it's just a weird one, not bad but weird in its own way. sweet carolina to me is the bartender of BB 

sweet carolina almost sounds too personal for me to listen to often, like that feels like an unreleased that was made for chuck only and wasn't meant to be put on a record. idk if that makes sense

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

honestly sweet carolina was good but idk how much i want more of that. like don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad song by any means, it's just a weird one, not bad but weird in its own way. sweet carolina to me is the bartender of BB 

sweet carolina almost sounds too personal for me to listen to often, like that feels like an unreleased that was made for chuck only and wasn't meant to be put on a record. idk if that makes sense

But popular musical history teaches us that artists often start writing about their family, children, and friends at midlife or a kind of midpoint in their careers. Except for passionate songs about their spouses or lovers, these are usually not met with very open arms.