LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

She's definitely using one of the polaroids as the single cover :hide:

Ngl I think that'd actually be cute :really:

imageproxy.jpg

10 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Dragons Near California 

Y3kDPct.jpg

The “d” could be dragon, but I’m not sure about the rest…

“C” could be candy, but I’m not sure what the “N” would be? Dragon N____ Candy. Hmm..

The only synonym for a rock that I could think of is “crag,” but Dragons N____ Crag? Idk 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

The only synonym for a rock that I could think of is “crag,” but Dragons N____ Crag? Idk 

it could be dragons n crystal (like the drug, and the rock meaning it looks like rocks)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it could be dragons n crystal (like the drug, and the rock meaning it looks like rocks)

found this after a little digging

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chasing_the_dragon

this is specifically what caught me: "Another use of the term 'chasing the dragon' refers to the elusive pursuit of a high equal to the user’s first in the use of a drug, which after acclimation is no longer achievable."

is this lana's drug era? i hope not oof

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

36 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Y3kDPct.jpg

nHNvh8e.jpg

in before the two emojis are revealed to mean Dragonstone: a reference to the video game Skyrim

hZOywPn.jpg

Lydia Del Rey incoming for the new Elder Scrolls soundtrack collab 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Is anyone still waiting on their order from LDR Village? I ordered a crop top october 27th, got a tracking number, and it never left the facility. I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I don’t see an LDR Village section on the site. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

19 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

nHNvh8e.jpg

in before the two emojis are revealed to mean Dragonstone: a reference to the video game Skyrim

hZOywPn.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH BITCH NO :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Is anyone still waiting on their order from LDR Village? I ordered a crop top october 27th, got a tracking number, and it never left the facility. I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I don’t see an LDR Village section on the site. 

Hi! Theres this topic, but yes they take s loooot to go through, my last order was 2 things and it took 2 months to actually ship the item after 1 month and a half of the shipping label being created...

original.gif

43 minutes ago, Leader of The Pack said:

Dragon Rock will be the genre of ldr9

sounds like she's going to be the new gym leader who specializes in Dragon/Rock type pokémon on Gen 9,i mean LDR9 lmao

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

it'll be a sequel to Kanye's Donda: Donda's New Country

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

30 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

nHNvh8e.jpg

hZOywPn.jpg

LYDIA DEL REY?????? I SCREAMED:eartha: I mean it fits the theme, Lydia carries alot of baggage, so does Lana. :eartha:

I adore Skyrim. The Skyrim soundtrack was my second most listened to record of 2021:eek: (no longer listening bc of the composer’s crimes but)

like if LDR9 was like fantasy ambient I would stream it like no other. That’s my hot take of the day 

Sylvia Plath