Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

30 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Is anyone still waiting on their order from LDR Village? I ordered a crop top october 27th, got a tracking number, and it never left the facility. I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I don’t see an LDR Village section on the site. 

Same. 

31 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Is anyone still waiting on their order from LDR Village? I ordered a crop top october 27th, got a tracking number, and it never left the facility. I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but I don’t see an LDR Village section on the site. 

Hate to tell you but apparently the quality is utter shit... I've read on LDR subredit that the tank top is not at all the same style as showed on LDR village. The material is also cheap, almost papery. The same thing with the shorts... LINK TO THE ORIGINAL POST ON REDDIT

Lana needs to improve the quality of her merch for the next era.

D.png

20 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Dick and cock? Her Tati Westbrook era?

oh my gawd, time and place!

and you did it at my

Ḇ̷̧̢͍̯͎̅̾͝I̶̧̪͓̞͉̦̲̜̒̿͒̔͐̐̄̚R̴̝̣̻͙̍̎̓̀́͘T̶̖͖̻̰̟̭͌̊̏̉͑̓͘H̶̤͚͎̯̝̗̗͓̖̏D̵̯̈̒̇͝Å̸̦͉͖̖̱̘̯̼̤̻̰͊̍̐̐̄̅͗̽͗͘Ÿ̷̢͇̠͍͙́̈́̋̄̇̂̊̚͜͝ ̷̥̓̿̇̓̇̆̇̚͜Ḑ̷̢̡̛͕̩̻̖̅̍̐͛͑͐̆̑̋̎̿͛Ï̷̢͙̯̟̪̳̻̝̻̠̖̜̠̒̏̄̎̓͂̈̀͠͠N̵̛̘̤̯͚͉̘̙̼͐͆̿̂̀́̌́̒̃̇͐N̶̨̨͓̮̾͂͘E̶͎̦̗͖̖͎͓̟͊̉̇̋Ř̶̡̢̡̨̯̜̳̦̏̉̂̒̌

whatarecoloris.jpg

5 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

oh my gawd, time and place!

and you did it at my

Ḇ̷̧̢͍̯͎̅̾͝I̶̧̪͓̞͉̦̲̜̒̿͒̔͐̐̄̚R̴̝̣̻͙̍̎̓̀́͘T̶̖͖̻̰̟̭͌̊̏̉͑̓͘H̶̤͚͎̯̝̗̗͓̖̏D̵̯̈̒̇͝Å̸̦͉͖̖̱̘̯̼̤̻̰͊̍̐̐̄̅͗̽͗͘Ÿ̷̢͇̠͍͙́̈́̋̄̇̂̊̚͜͝ ̷̥̓̿̇̓̇̆̇̚͜Ḑ̷̢̡̛͕̩̻̖̅̍̐͛͑͐̆̑̋̎̿͛Ï̷̢͙̯̟̪̳̻̝̻̠̖̜̠̒̏̄̎̓͂̈̀͠͠N̵̛̘̤̯͚͉̘̙̼͐͆̿̂̀́̌́̒̃̇͐N̶̨̨͓̮̾͂͘E̶͎̦̗͖̖͎͓̟͊̉̇̋Ř̶̡̢̡̨̯̜̳̦̏̉̂̒̌

lana should collab with tati westbrook :true:

Birthday Fucking Dinner! is the title of LDR9 confirmed :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

lana should collab with tati westbrook :true:

Birthday Fucking Dinner! is the title of LDR9 confirmed :true:

She always reminded me of Lana so it would be funny :thumb3: they can question the culture together and she will have an expert on apology PR :hide:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Call me delulu…… but did anyone see diorleaks tweet with the 🇺🇸…. I know we dont fully trust her…… but a btd reissue for the 10th anniversary in a few weeks would be stunning babes

Diorleaks tweets whatever pops into their head they're not reliable at all

I don't think Lana is doing anything for the 10th anniversary for BTD tbh.... we would have had some news of it by now from one of the insiders 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

7 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Drunken Night Chode

Hide contents

Because who hasn’t had one of those experiences on a hookup :ma:

For some reason I feel like Lana has had many of these unfortunate encounters as well. :horror2: