Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

54 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The next song she gonna put out is already on small circles but idk if this gonna be a serious problem.. the ppl that i know that have it, didnt leak nothin in the pass and they got alot of exclusive shit :sadcore:

Spill about it or LEAVE 

I hope it’s true tho cause I’m fucking delusional :gurl:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

The next song she gonna put out is already on small circles but idk if this gonna be a serious problem.. the ppl that i know that have it, didnt leak nothin in the pass and they got alot of exclusive shit :sadcore:

If this is true, I doubt it'll leak. People had Chemtrails and most of Banisters for months and nothing leaked BUT we could get some info, like descriptions, length, etc :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

If this is true, I doubt it'll leak. People had Chemtrails and most of Banisters for months and nothing leaked BUT we could get some info, like descriptions, length, etc :um2:

can a leaker send cassette girl a minidisc or 8 track or something

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It wont leak 

This same person have the California video... his source its hot 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

let me pretend to believe this bullshit :facepalm:

giphy.gif

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

I am tired of all of that speculations :diva:

Someone blessed us with random lyrics and 5 second snippet and we will be fine for some time 

guys omg lyrics just leaked

In between me and my boyfriend's shags

My artwork has been leaked by f*gs

Now here's the rap by Quavo from Migos

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

guys omg lyrics just leaked

In between me and my boyfriend's shags

My artwork has been leaked by f*gs

Now here's the rap by Quavo from Migos

so good :party:!!! can’t wait for the album

6 hours ago, venicebitch said:

wait till i tell you about my 10-year-old self downloading recordings of webcam streams from p0rnsites and then faking them on omegle as my own to scam old men for paysafecard codes so I could pay for my club penguin monthly membership 

You are a genius

original.gif

2 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

She HAS to, ten years since her debut like come one how can she not say something 

Question for the culture part 2 (Born To Die Edition (From the notes app)

”Now that my debut album has been stablished as one of the most successful albums of the decade…” 

she will say this 

34 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

It wont leak 

This same person have the California video... his source its hot 

WHAT

original.gif

51 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

sometimes I am jealous of all of that people who have leaks and info before us  :noparty:

I’m not. There’s nothing more fun than sharing the excitement of a leak/announcement with you all. It would suck to do it in secrecy and not get the hype of the pre-release. 

8V7Yvel.png

9 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

i saw this just now as well, does he seriously expect us to believe him? like seriously?

He posted an acronym for one of the lines too lol. Since there is nothing else to talk about, someone should try to guess what it is. “buwmatml”

2 hours ago, Sunset Opal said:

sometimes I am jealous of all of that people who have leaks and info before us  :noparty:

You dont need to be,

Life should be full of surprises henny

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

when u think about it, it's like she's pre-famous all over again. and everyone's just waiting to see what happens next 

I feel like i did once paradise was out and nobody knew what we were getting after bc of that leak and her interview saying she’s not making music anymore and now we’re just waiting bc we know it’s coming…. It’s just a question of when lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole