Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, shadesofyosemite said:

Threw this together in like 5 mins

results.png

no shade lustforlife we ♥ u

what was free space

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 hours ago, shadesofyosemite said:

Threw this together in like 5 mins

results.png

no shade lustforlife we ♥ u

where is the scatp*rn

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I honestly feel super greedy, waiting for some LDR9 news when she did give us two superb album in 2021 :toofunny: (maybe it’s my January blues kicking in).

I knew she was in the studio and that touring is not an « obstacle » to her creativity and writing process and that it can speed up the album process. The DNC jacket and her saying the album was already better than the last one had me curious. But bless and curse BoZ at the same time for spilling about lyrics :

now I am anxious for any news dropping anytime :toofloppy::toofloppy:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I honestly feel super greedy, waiting for some LDR9 news when she did give us two superb album in 2021 :toofunny: 

This isn't directed at you, but in general. So I'm sorry if I sound deranged but, I need to say it :toofunny:

We sort of need to drop that idea that we are greedy or spoiled for wanting new music, even if it's a few months after Lana released her latest album :agree:

Lana is always writing and making new music, so if she wants to release it, is because she wants to, not because she's obligated or feels like she has to (to please us) 

We know that she doesn't really "care", and if she wants to take a break, she will. She won't think it twice.

If she wants to go full radio silent or simply disappear, she will (as she's been doing for the past 3 years)

It's not crazy to *wish* or *want* new music. Ever since she started, she's been releasing an album almost every year, with some standalone projects in between. So why is it farfetch'd to expect something from her, if that's the common thing with her? :um2:

Now, however, a different thing is that some of us (including me sometimes) are entitled and *demand* things from her as if she must do it. Yeah, it's her job to make music, but it's not her job to do whatever we want (especially considering this fan base complains about everything)

This is her journey after all, and it's her decision to tell her story whichever way she feels like. Even if we might like it...or might not... :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

18 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Now, however, a different thing is that some of us (including me sometimes) are entitled and *demand* things from her as if she must do it. Yeah, it's her job to make music, but it's not her job to do whatever we want (especially considering this fan base complains about everything)

This is her journey after all, and it's her decision to tell her story whichever way she feels like. Even if we might like it...or might not... :oprah3:

" but what about what I want? yeah, i know that she's making music to express herself, but why can't she tell her story with the BOMBASTIC production in the background?!!1!''

LANA EXPBLAIN!!!!!!!!!!

D.png

Just now, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

" but what about what I want? yeah, i know that she's making music to express herself, but why can't she tell her story with the BOMBASTIC production in the background?!!1!''

LANA EXPBLAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Fear not, my dears. If Lana keeps on releasing piano ballads I'll make sure to turn them into bombastic bops :sass: 

All you have to do to show some support, is vote for me for "Best Audio Editor" on this year's edition of the Lipsters Awards :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I want synths and Mike Dean to mix the songs. I want something that grabs me by the throat and shreds me.

75sv.gif

An album that pounds me into oblivion like a mochi.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529b54f49a3456dee54d