Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

This isn't directed at you, but in general. So I'm sorry if I sound deranged but, I need to say it :toofunny:

We sort of need to drop that idea that we are greedy or spoiled for wanting new music, even if it's a few months after Lana released her latest album :agree:

Lana is always writing and making new music, so if she wants to release it, is because she wants to, not because she's obligated or feels like she has to (to please us) 

We know that she doesn't really "care", and if she wants to take a break, she will. She won't think it twice.

If she wants to go full radio silent or simply disappear, she will (as she's been doing for the past 3 years)

It's not crazy to *wish* or *want* new music. Ever since she started, she's been releasing an album almost every year, with some standalone projects in between. So why is it farfetch'd to expect something from her, if that's the common thing with her? :um2:

Now, however, a different thing is that some of us (including me sometimes) are entitled and *demand* things from her as if she must do it. Yeah, it's her job to make music, but it's not her job to do whatever we want (especially considering this fan base complains about everything)

This is her journey after all, and it's her decision to tell her story whichever way she feels like. Even if we might like it...or might not... :oprah3:

totally agree with you! 
but it seems that the last era that had me satisfied for a long period of time was Norman, which I enjoyed for a full year. It’s either I’m becoming more and more dependant, like an addict wanting more crack, or I’m getting more impatient with age :thumb3: 

that being said, whenever the teasing game becomes more and more precise (lyrics, captions, snippet), this is when I’m getting on full-speed mode of expectations! That being said, as much as I thought the Norman pre-release was excruciating, I don’t mind if she changes her mind or delays things, or simply takes the time to live and be in a good creating mood: very few artists have given us as much as she has, in terms of not only albums, but also a clear and coherent story told through her projects IN THE SHORT SPAN OF 10 YEARs! I will forever be grateful for this woman. 

11 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

y'all we're lucky she actually dropped 2 last year. i can't even fucking believe we're getting another fucking album in the next year or so

adding onto this the next day. we could be potentially getting 3 new projects this year. that's fucking INSANE if you think about it. we could potentially be 3 albums out from the NFR release by the end of this year. if you count violet, we already are. that would mean we'd be 4 albums out from NFR by the time this album drops. and then if the covers album and behind the iron gates comes too, that's 6 albums away from NFR 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

WTF did i say? start manifesting those BTD 10th anniversary goodies :oprah3:

you'll get your album soon i promise :wub:

Spoiler

you can get it this month if you also manifest AKA rerelease :blush3:

This might be unpopular but I'd take new material for this next era over some BTD scraps that we've already heard and a repackaging for the anniversary any day :coffee:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

This might be unpopular but I'd take new material for this next era over some BTD scraps that we've already heard and a repackaging for the anniversary any day :coffee:

girl i love u but answer me this - did u fully grasp her last two albums entirely? :sass:

19 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

0fc.gif

Enough manifesting either one thing or the other. This year we're getting everything! I'm putting it out in the universe :sass:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

14 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

0fc.gif

Enough manifesting either one thing or the other. This year we're getting everything! I'm putting it out in the universe :sass:

manifesting

• ldr9
  • btd 10th anniversary
  • aka reissue
  • behind the iron gates
  • nikki lane album
  • coconut & key lime pie leak

:godlaugh::ma::pray2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif