Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

So now we wait for DNC :blush3: Do you think we'll get any album related news before the FJM thing? My dream rollout would be a lead single in March, then in april we get the FJM track, another single in May-June and a summer album between July and September. I know it's too soon but a delulu likes to dream :hype:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

If we're getting NFR 4.0. then at least give us more songs like BBS or Text Boob

text boob :hair: her latest hit me and it felt like a kiss "i guess u can call me textboob... i've been posting my titties on my hidden instagram"

i definitely want another BBS or another IYLDWM. those two are so fucking good 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can we all go back to this topic?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

According to the latest links created at lana.lnk.to D could stand for Daytona (Daytona Nightclub?) and the album is something like NFR 2.0, only this time set in Florida.

I'd take a Daytona Nightclub hip-hop trap rock alternative violins drums dance electronic bass album

5 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

According to the latest links created at lana.lnk.to D could stand for Daytona (Daytona Nightclub?) and the album is something like NFR 2.0, only this time set in Florida.

:rip: this is not how wayback works

you can let wayback archive any made up domain you want and it will create a snapshot of it, this is not real

image.png

On 1/20/2022 at 6:36 PM, Venice Peach said:

So now we wait for DNC :blush3: Do you think we'll get any album related news before the FJM thing? My dream rollout would be a lead single in March, then in april we get the FJM track, another single in May-June and a summer album between July and September. I know it's too soon but a delulu likes to dream :hype:

I’m not sure anymore, since now we all know that BoZ was teasing WCE and not DNC on his Twitter account. If it had been DNC, it could have been released in the first quarter of the year. I’ll tell myself nothing is coming until the FJM cover, not to be disappointed. DNC gives us summer vibes because of the logo, but who knows with her 😂. I never thought that the RCS line would be in a breakup song either 😂😂 

Until someone really reliable spills about how far she is in the project, I won’t get my hopes up too much for something related to LDR9 in the next weeks, and will go back to Chemtrails, BB and WCE :hair:

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

:rip: this is not how wayback works

you can let wayback archive any made up domain you want and it will create a snapshot of it, this is not real

ok, so you can only trust the links that have a text/html Mime Type?

Anyway, I would like the idea with Daytona..

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m not sure anymore, since now we all know that BoZ was teasing WCE and not DNC on his Twitter account. If it had been DNC, it could have been released in the first quarter of the year. I’ll tell myself nothing is coming until the FJM cover, not to be disappointed. DNC gives us summer vibes because of the logo, but who knows with her 😂. I never thought that the RCS line would be in a breakup song either 😂😂 

Until someone really reliable spills about how far she is in the project, I won’t get my hopes up too much for something related to LDR9 in the next weeks, and will go back to Chemtrails, BB and WCE :hair:

Yep... I love WCE but I was a bit disappointed that it had nothing to do with LDR9 :icant:

At least we know she started the album and she already has some songs so knowing Lana... it's probably coming sooner than later (maybe not spring soon but summer-fall)

giphy.gif