Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

so do we think this album will mostly be produced by drew erickson or mike dean or someone else? :erm:

I really hope it's gonna mainly be Mike Dean but I feel like Drew Erickson's probs gonna be the main producer

qfrWuBl.png

22 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

so do we think this album will mostly be produced by drew erickson or mike dean or someone else? :erm:

I think it’s going to be a mixed bag. Jack will produce a couple of songs, hopefully Mike will be back for something bigger than WFWF. Drew Erickson makes a lot of sense. Maybe Emile could be back? 

29 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if LYTAN will make an appearance on LDR9. Do we know anything about the sound of that song?

Nobody knows for sure.  But knowing it was on COCC, it’s either super quiet or it was too much different from COCC and got scrapped. I don’t know why it didn’t make the cut to BB though (this album is diversified enough for any different song from her, I think…)

1 minute ago, Big Star said:

i hope lead single is in april i'm manifesting

It would be lovely. Or in May. I really hope we do get another summer album and not « end of summer »

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It would be lovely. Or in May. I really hope we do get another summer album and not « end of summer »

the DNC crap is kinda giving summer surf whatever so let's wait and see

Just now, Big Star said:

the DNC crap is kinda giving summer surf whatever so let's wait and see

That’s what I’m hoping! I was listening to West Coast this morning and  the end of MAC: those electric guitars are soooo summery!!! She needs to bring back those on LDR9

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

That’s what I’m hoping! I was listening to West Coast this morning and  the end of MAC: those electric guitars are soooo summery!!! She needs to bring back those on LDR9

i'll manifest hard

I think Mike has been unavailable seeing as he’s being held captive by Kanye so if anything I could see him being more involved with LDR10 or other future projects but for now I think it’s safe to assume LDR9 probably isn’t too far off from the same sound she’s already been doing 

if I had to guess it’s probably BBS but more surfy 

UbsOye5.png

Hopefully it’ll be similar to UV rollout: single out mid April and album out mid June…

Even tho we know she doesn’t believe in lead singles and traditional rollouts anymore, so we’ll probably end up with two random songs out in the middle July ( + a homemade video on her obscure YouTube channel for a two years old track), then another song in October and the album in February 2023… she’s fun  :mj:

Lanarat.png

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Nobody knows for sure.  But knowing it was on COCC, it’s either super quiet or it was too much different from COCC and got scrapped. I don’t know why it didn’t make the cut to BB though (this album is diversified enough for any different song from her, I think…)

Maybe it was one of those "bombastic" jack songs and she loved it so much that she tried to put it in 2 albums but didn't fit in the end. BB is a bit of a mixed bag but it's still on the acoustic/organic sound even with BBS and Dealer in there so who knows... I don't remember seeing any insider hyping up LYTAN tho :eek: 

Yosemite had to wait 2 whole albums to be released so maybe this one will share the same fate :blush3:

giphy.gif

On 11/6/2021 at 7:34 PM, Mash Tragic said:

Ok I'm no psychic (or at least a terrible one because none of my dreams ever came true) but two days ago, I dreamed that Lana was releasing some sort of disco/funk single where she was screaming in the chorus. It was completely trippy and electric guitar based. I don't remember much about the music video, just that she was wearing some 40s purple jumpsuit with a large white belt and chunky white boots. Her hairstyle was kinda similar to the L'Officiel Paris shoot. There were a lot of 70s psychedelic stuff, with geometric backgrounds, multicolor and cloning effects. She was using her high pitched voice in the bridge.

I had the melody in my mind when I woke up but of course I forgot it. :smokes3:

Lana, if you're reading this, make me a real psychic instead of an obsessive fan, please :oprah3:

okay now I'm obsessed with this idea. I NEED THIS

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I miss her summer sound :sadcore4: last song by her that gives me summer is White Dress and it’s a sad summer song that was released in March  

sgopYhV.gif