Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

who tf is this flop?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

wtf is this flop?

the walmart naomi campbell trying to make a statement FxCFtDp.gif

Spoiler

edit: translation for anyone that doesn't know what walmart is:

the generic dollar store brand naomi campbell trying to make a statement FxCFtDp.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

wtf is this flop?

is this just another video talking about how lana is problematic for "glamorizing abuse" & "problematic & 'racist' comments"? i really don't feel like watching this 30 minute video

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

all I need for this album is watercolour eyes, yes to heaven , angels forever vibe with a bit of surf rock and the original witchy lust for life vibe :angie:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

My God. It's 2022 & Lana is about to drop her ninth studio album anytime this very year. And these sjws are still sitting their pathetic asses at their parents basement & talking shit online about Lana "Glamourizing abuse", Lana the "white supremacy", Lana the "racist" yadayadayadayada... when girl's issue was just literally her bad wording in that essay of 2020 & all she needed was just a publicist.

People really to LET.IT.GO. Imagine how tiRED we are. God, the more they doing this the more i see the hypocrisy of American woke culture - where they just looking for someone to drag & do NO SHIT for women nor feminist. It's boring at this point.

Note: and not this fuckface talking about "the fall" of LDR when our sis just got her decade award weeks ago lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

simply put, if lana had not name dropped people in that "Question for the uneducated society,"  flop YouTubers would not be trying to pull views talking about a 2 year old event :true: 

30 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

who tf is this flop?

That video has 1.4k views, my Lana covers I record in my bedroom have more. Just don't click it and don't give them views - everyone else is ignoring it cuz it's just sensationalism. :scoff:

3lfQEhw.png

I wish she would start falling for the wrong type again :smokes3: gangsters in vegas on game name night et cetera 

edit: also I’m not gonna watch the video so I’m just assuming, but I have to laugh at the irony of calling it “the fall” of LDR and then offering probably the exact same criticisms she got at the beginning of her career (that made her infamous, not beloved). like where is she falling from :scoff: the gp has never fully embraced/accepted her, to say that she’s fallen from their grace is kind of funny. she’s always been at the top of her OWN game and that’s all that matters. she’s literally a prolific writer and defining her thru spineless and ever changing  gp standards frankly is a disservice and shows u didn’t even try to understand her or her music, u just want social capital. I’ve seen firsthand how she’s been treated by the public and how it changed especially around LFL and Norman. she’s always been the-girl-you-love-to-hate Lana Del Rey to these folks

I’m not very eloquent and I wouldn’t be able to express myself well on this matter but I wish someone else who was here to witness these changes would talk about it bc I really think it’s so fascinating. maybe we could make a thread for discussion bc I think it would be interesting to hear from people who became fans at different points in her career, what you remember public perception of her being at the time and how it’s changed since then (or even if you remember it being different before getting into her) and how that factored into your own opinion of her and how you perceived her music/image

Edited by Sugar Venom
Thots

UbsOye5.png

12 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

who tf is this flop?

Judging by the Bratz Doll profile picture it‘s our favorite sis from Serbia @shady . Non surprisingly a nominee for the biggest Lana hater at the 2021 Lipster Awards :ma:

13 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

who tf is this flop?

Damn they always have a lot to talk about… aren’t they trying to cancel her? Yet they bring her up every other day! Also, it’s been two years since QFTC, can they come up with something else?  :xtina:

Anyway, she’ll crawl back scalped when LDR9 will finally drop :hottie:

Lanarat.png

On 1/24/2022 at 6:59 PM, Sugar Venom said:

I wish she would start falling for the wrong type again :smokes3: gangsters in vegas on game name night et cetera 

edit: also I’m not gonna watch the video so I’m just assuming, but I have to laugh at the irony of calling it “the fall” of LDR and then offering probably the exact same criticisms she got at the beginning of her career (that made her infamous, not beloved). like where is she falling from :scoff: the gp has never fully embraced/accepted her, to say that she’s fallen from their grace is kind of funny. she’s always been at the top of her OWN game and that’s all that matters. she’s literally a prolific writer and defining her thru spineless and ever changing  gp standards frankly is a disservice and shows u didn’t even try to understand her or her music, u just want social capital. I’ve seen firsthand how she’s been treated by the public and how it changed especially around LFL and Norman. she’s always been the-girl-you-love-to-hate Lana Del Rey to these folks

I’m not very eloquent and I wouldn’t be able to express myself well on this matter but I wish someone else who was here to witness these changes would talk about it bc I really think it’s so fascinating. maybe we could make a thread for discussion bc I think it would be interesting to hear from people who became fans at different points in her career, what you remember public perception of her being at the time and how it’s changed since then (or even if you remember it being different before getting into her) and how that factored into your own opinion of her and how you perceived her music/image

I think that i have said that about her in the another thread as well but i really can’t understand the shifts of perception of her that have taken place through the years . I think that the general public started praising her and recognizing her greatness as an artist during the NFR! era or am I wrong ? The thing that always made me doubt the sincerity of the general acceptance of her art was that this specific album didn’t explore themes that Lana explored in her past music or themes that made her face a lot of backlash in the past .I found the album to be neutral in some ways compared to her older work ( idk how else to explain it ) . So in a way i never felt that this shift was sincere i just felt that they praised her because she gave them something that they found to be proper and acceptable ( themes that are not controversial , risky or her trying to make a statement LFL for example ) 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm psychic (not really) and I saw in my dreams 3/10 but in my country that means October 3rd so I hope I was dreaming in american :pft:

lowkey wanting october 3rd so the lipsters can have a christian girl yeehaw country pumpkin spice autumn

4 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

above all i want to see everything in neon again. fuck sepia tones 

22 minutes ago, the ocean said:

lowkey wanting october 3rd so the lipsters can have a christian girl yeehaw country pumpkin spice autumn

putting all together:

z2998444495226_90173343b7dfcecb5ce7d850f

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

putting all together:

z2998444495226_90173343b7dfcecb5ce7d850f

she’s the girl playing country music in a bar that’s the album concept :true:

Spoiler

btw i don’t want a country album but that’s the route that seems to be most realistic 

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

she’s the girl playing country music in a bar that’s the album concept :true:

Reveal hidden contents

btw i don’t want a country album but that’s the route that seems to be most realistic 

I really want her to deliver a full concept album someday :icant: all of her albums (well at least most of them) have a bit of a storyline and related topics but I want her to take it a step further. Maybe the musical she was writing with Rick (?) will give us that (if it ever gets released)

giphy.gif