Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

On 1/24/2022 at 5:06 AM, Whore of Tropico said:

who tf is this flop?

i’m so tired of these. like i don’t even have the energy to comment on their video. it’s at the stage now where if you don’t want to try and like lana or understand her, you’ll just be a sheep and hate her for no valid reason besides the fact that it’s what everyone else does. she’s never fallen from grace, she’s never been a ‘gracious’ pop star, and she’s honestly more critically successful than ever and her sales are fine. so fucking annoying. literally the prime example of if you get it you get it and if you don’t you don’t 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 1/24/2022 at 6:14 AM, Jaeden xx said:

all I need for this album is watercolour eyes, yes to heaven , angels forever vibe with a bit of surf rock and the original witchy lust for life vibe :angie:

Yes :defeated:And Hollywood. For some reason I always listen to AFFA first and Hollywood after. They fit together so well in my opinion. 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

can that father john musty song just be released already so we can begin the next era 

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Rob implies that more music with him on the piano is on the way -

well... that's a piece of information!

Spoiler

:toofloppy:

7 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

w5ebs29aaqu71.jpg

Lana after Rob debut 

patty's the assistant manager chuck is the bagger and charlie washes the floors

jacks two chords (which are great) breathing heavily now that there's a hawaiian shirt piano king in the industry.....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i feel like when u get rite down to the heart of it, the woman's been creating music in a way that takes u out of the banality of life, to then enjoying life for what it is. and most importantly, caring for it and knowing the importance of being where you are rn and honoring it. 

if u take out the veil of entitlement that a lot of people see her thru, you'll realize even more that she's been doin this for a long time under the radar. waaaaay before it was trendy. 

they don't really care, they just wanna be entertained, so her detractors find ways to weasel themselves in disgracefully. time'll prove again and again how her music and artistry is a caring message. they just don't know how to properly appreciate her. so it's really more on them. i feel like if ur gonna criticize someone, at least make it interesting constructive, and most importantly, be self-aware enough to not look like a total ass/ understand ur role in the equation for at least the principle of it. otherwise ur just complaining which is a waste of everyone's time. 

oh and also down for Rob being more involved on the piano. I hope he gets some kind of magazine spread bwahahahahahaha 

UV/Honeymoon

Rob and piano.. SLr8ZxN.gif give me it all Rob and Drew 1ze516E.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺