Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

manifesting that DIAMONDS NEVER CRACK will be orchestral glamorous-albeit-gritty southern gothic country-infused rock w full string and brass sections, thinking raise me up + if you lie down with me's outro + hail mary strangeness, w the opening track 'rosary bead choir' :oic3: but the sound on the album travels to florida ofc w at least one song leaning towards miami hip hop energy and then to wayamaya tranquility animated-mermaid-image-0030.gif

Spoiler

Usgxrrw.png

ssLeAaP.png

bGojK9x.png

mUENGN9.png

I honestly really liked the way Rob incorporated piano on Sweet Carolina! Also, it’s cool that we have confirmation that *something* is in the works (possibly for the next album). 

That being said, I hope it’s something refreshing sonically for LDR9! I’d love for Emile Haynie and/or Mike Dean to be involved in this one with Rob:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

42 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I honestly really liked the way Rob incorporated piano on Sweet Carolina! Also, it’s cool that we have confirmation that *something* is in the works (possibly for the next album). 

That being said, I hope it’s something refreshing sonically for LDR9! I’d love for Emile Haynie and/or Mike Dean to be involved in this one with Rob:ma:

rob's melodies on sweet carolina are so beautiful, i'm actually v curious what else he comes up with! i trust him as a fellow florida kilos stan

mUENGN9.png

Me when this album becomes a sexy classic country mixed with some Emile Haynie production magnum opus :hype:

imageproxy.jpg

I want a lush production drums, guitars violins all of it :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

manifest a song where she explores the theme of being a "woman" - through social construct like a "witch", a "widow", a "wife" & a "whore", etc.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

32 minutes ago, the ocean said:

what if lana scatted on ldr9?

Reveal hidden contents

yes i'm talking about the jazz vocal style 

Ok but Mike Dean and Rob delivering a jazz record with synths infused? I’d like to see it:ma:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I’m sticking to my original theory in how itd be great for her to continue doing covers to keep a low profile but still be consistent enough towards another record. Blue Banisters still seems so fresh to me and will probably stay that way for a long while mmm hmmm mm Oklahoooooma

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Ok but Mike Dean and Rob delivering a jazz record with synths infused? I’d like to see it:ma:

manifest a fusion of jazz +experimental electronic with more ambient / spacey

or just spacey-jazz. I mean, Lana should have her own genre as space-jazz just like Grimes did a space-country song.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

I’m sticking to my original theory in how itd be great for her to continue doing covers to keep a low profile but still be consistent enough towards another record. Blue Banisters still seems so fresh to me and will probably stay that way for a long while mmm hmmm mm Oklahoooooma

I almost wonder if Rob’s comment is about the covers album instead of LDR9. Much to think about..

Sylvia Plath